If he is fit enough I will go with this vs Iraq
      Beiro
      Ghafouri Kanani PAG Naderi
      Ebrahimi Nourollahi
      Kaveh Gholizadeh Taremi
      Sardar

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

well He just ran like a horse back to help out...so i don't see an injury...bs news again

Comment

portuguese rain is crazy...Impacting matches in recent weeks. This was actually league game so taremis goal was crucial.
          Rio ave are now in 5th place. Taremi has scored 5 goals and won 5 pks? Something like that anyways.

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4QKcLWF2v0/

vid of goal.

To clarify, he now has scored 4 goals and gotten 5 penalties (4 of which were converted) in only 5 matches. Fantastic stats.

Comment

Comment

He's averaged a goal or assist every 42 minutes.
                Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                  [
                  Is he a candidate for MOM every game he plays?!!! Must be doing well.
                  Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                    Is he a candidate for MOM every game he plays?!!! Must be doing well.
                    and about 90 mins in total in the last two matches that he's been nominated for. Effectiveness at it's best.
                    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

watched the last 20-30 min
                      thought he coulda even scored the winner for his team if his teammates werent so selfish and greedy trying score from crazy angles when he was lurking about the box, just a simple pass away..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        watched the last 20-30 min
                        thought he coulda even scored the winner for his team if his teammates werent so selfish and greedy trying score from crazy angles when he was lurking about the box, just a simple pass away..!
                        I know this sounds stupid, but I don't think they like him. He comes in with no respect because so many Europeans think Iran is a football backwater; instead he amazes everyone, single-handedly supports the team's offense and is probably already in line for a transfer to a bigger team. Jealousy.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          I know this sounds stupid, but I don't think they like him. He comes in with no respect because so many Europeans think Iran is a football backwater; instead he amazes everyone, single-handedly supports the team's offense and is probably already in line for a transfer to a bigger team. Jealousy.
                          come on man. The coach and players have only lauded him. He is actually good friends with a lot of them, especially the black guys. In all the matches Ive seen they have given him a good platform to shine overall.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            come on man. The coach and players have only lauded him. He is actually good friends with a lot of them, especially the black guys. In all the matches Ive seen they have given him a good platform to shine overall.

Victim complex is strong with Iranians

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                              Victim complex is strong with Iranians
                              I mean I think there are cases it applies.

But in terms of portuguese league, the teams attitude to his arrival, the press coverage has only been positive. They have all been surprised of just how good he is, and coach has pretty much said openly he is too good to stay at rio ave. Press has echoed same thoughts as have fans. And press also keeps promoting iranian talents, some of whom we were even unaware of (Jabireh, Motahari) and saying how they would be good fits for portuguese league and even saying what teams are keeping eyes on them.

Actually I think guys like taremi are choosing portugal bc culturally it is more similar to iran and people/environment is much warmer and easier to settle into.

Comment

BOOM! MOTM!

Comment

Working...
                                X