This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sly View Post
    Didn't Jahanbakhsh have 69 when he was in NEC?
    Azmoun had 69 during his very first season with Rubin Kazan

Comment

Well, let's agree to disagree. A better finisher is not necessarily measured by only their average scoring stats. As said, you have to put their missed chances into the calculation. Taremi scores a goal out of 10 scoring chances per game. Hashemian at his prime, only needed 2 or 3 chances to score.
      Taremi is a very good player but speed is not among his advantages. You're being delusional dude.
      Ps. Hashemian played for TM mostly during Branko's time, at a time where old Daei was consistently played as the lone striker upfront and just like Taremi, Hashemian was used in the wing.
      Lol where did you get those statistics from? "Taremi scores a goal out of 10 scoring chances per game" (no way he or any other striker is able to create that many scoring chances in a game unless the opponent is Maldives or Bangladesh) and no way was Hashemian this clinical. You just pulled those statistics out of your sleeve.

Fact is that Hashemian did play games during the world cup qualification for WC 2006 as the lone striker and during the world cup against Portugal, while Taremi has never played as the sole striker for TM, always on the wings. Also, Taremi is not a target man or a striker, he is best suited as second striker, but can also play on the wings and as a midfielder.

And another fact is that Taremi has a better scoring average per game than Hashemian for TM.

Comment

Well, to me if he was fast, the defender wouldn't have caused a problem for him in the penalty box, as he would have gotten away from him after he regained his momentum. but anyways.... the discussion was about him and Hashemian and I still think the latter was much faster in his prime.
        You do realize that there is a difference between running and sprinting with and without a ball (unless you're Messi)? Hashemian was never able to make a rush with a ball across the field like that, he lacked the pace and technique/dribbling skills. Show us a footage of Hashemian making rushes like that with the ball against strong opponents and i stand corrected. You talk as if you witnessed a sprinting duel between the two where you measures their times. Can you believe this guy?

Taremi is by far the better player of the two.

Comment

Hashemian wasnt special, he was in germany since he was 18, had 1-2 good seasons , very good seasons bit after that some low years ....... very low ...taremi is better

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
            Fact is that Hashemian did play games during the world cup qualification for WC 2006 as the lone striker and during the world cup against Portugal, while Taremi has never played as the sole striker for TM, always on the wings. Also, Taremi is not a target man or a striker, he is best suited as second striker, but can also play on the wings and as a midfielder.
            You're wrong! Hashemian played lone striker only when Daei wasn't playing for any reason. Just as he played lone striker against Portugal because Daei did not play. In all other games where Daei played, Hashemian was used as a winger. Also Taremi has played as lone striker as well. You need to start following TM dude. lol

Comment

You're wrong! Hashemian played lone striker only when Daei wasn't playing for any reason. Just as he played lone striker against Portugal because Daei did not play. In all other games where Daei played, Hashemian was used as a winger. Also Taremi has played as lone striker as well. You need to start following TM dude. lol
              when has taremi played striker for TM? I remember maybe 30 mins vs S.Korea away when we tied 0-0 and that was bc of the red card

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                Taremi is almost similar to Diego Costa playing style if he was less sissy and more clinical
                there’s not one similarity between them except facial features

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hashemian played as the sole striker way more than Taremi. If indeed Taremi has played as the sole striker could you give some examples? Hashemian played as the sole striker against Japan and Portugal, but also in plenty of other games. And yes i've been following TM way more than you have obviously. With your silly made up statistics regarding Taremi and Hahemian's goal ratio lol

That being said, do you really believe Hashemian was a better footballer than Taremi? Like i said, anyone who follows and understands football even a little knows that Taremi is the more talented player of the two

Comment

That being said, do you really believe Hashemian was a better footballer than Taremi? Like i said, anyone who follows and understands football even a little knows that Taremi is the more talented player of the two
                    This is a silly argument. Hashemian played in a top five league and was bought by one of the best teams in the world. They would not buy him if they did not believe he was one of the best strikers in Germany. Taremi has done literally jack shit in comparison. The day Taremi plays in a top five league, then one could mention the two in the same breath. Maybe Taremi is a wasted talent and will light up one top league but until that happens, Hashemian is leagues ahead of him...pun intended.

Comment

I think he prefers to follow Bosnia.
                      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Taremi is by far the better player of the two.
                        Dude, let's rap up the arguments. Hashemian played in Bundesliga and played so well that a team like Bayern Munich got him. For now, Taremi would only dream of getting interests from even lower ranked teams in the top 5 leagues. That says it all. Case closed!

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          when has taremi played striker for TM? I remember maybe 30 mins vs S.Korea away when we tied 0-0 and that was bc of the red card
                          It was a longer period where Azmoun was injured and could not play. For some reason Ansarifard was put on the bench and Taremi was the lone striker for a few games. I'm quite sure of that because right at that time, I thought CQ seemed to prefer Taremi before a European legioner like Ansarifard and I was thinking CQ was going against his own principles. I cannot remember the time period or the opponents though.

Also I remember a few games where Ansarifard did play but then CQ tried him as the second striker behind Taremi first but then switched their places during the game.

Comment

It was a longer period where Azmoun was injured and could not play. For some reason Ansarifard was put on the bench and Taremi was the lone striker for a few games. I'm quite sure of that because right at that time, I thought CQ seemed to prefer Taremi before a European legioner like Ansarifard and I was thinking CQ was going against his own principles. I cannot remember the time period or the opponents though.

Also I remember a few games where Ansarifard did play but then CQ tried him as the second striker behind Taremi first but then switched their places during the game.
                            seriously in what competitive match? I even remember azmoun was out vs China at home and CQ started Gucci. Also vs Uzbek away CQ started Gucci. Both times taremi was wing.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              seriously in what competitive match? I even remember azmoun was out vs China at home and CQ started Gucci. Also vs Uzbek away CQ started Gucci. Both times taremi was wing.
                              I don't know. It may have been during friendlies. I remember CQ was testing different players in different positions, hence Ansarifard was tried as the second striker for a short while.

Comment

So no examples and again making stuff up. Taremi has never played as the sole striker with the exception of the 30 minutes against South Korea in a friendly match. And oh yeah he has a better goal scoring record per game than Hashemian for TM.

Rasout Khatibi used to play in the Bundesliga as well, so he must be better than Taremi. Strong argument lad

Comment

Working...
                                X