Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If only he moved to Europe a few years earlier.. In PP I was never a big fan of him but I was told that CQ rates him higher than anyone else in the team and that made me realise that he must be something special. Best of luck to him
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
      If only he moved to Europe a few years earlier.. In PP I was never a big fan of him but I was told that CQ rates him higher than anyone else in the team and that made me realise that he must be something special. Best of luck to him
      He's a coaches dream. Fast, physical, creative, can play with back and front to goal, presses, and creates alot of chances out of nothing. If his finishing was more lethal, he would be world class.

Comment

I always believed Mehdi got criticized unfairly. People view him as a classical number 9, and were upset at his finishing rate. Although he isn’t Sardar, the guy is pretty good. Can play several roles like support striker and winger with great effectiveness. Also his work rate off the ball is super impressive. I have always been a Taremi fan and am glad he is finally getting the recognition he deserves.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          at such a low valuation (~5mil..?Absolute Bargain if true..!) and his Ave coach singing his praises and trying to pimp him out at every speaking engagement, its no wonder there are so many suitors out sniffing about him..!!
          especially in Winter Transfer where every team is mostly looking for a cheaply acquired, added boost to their playing squad...!
          still my top preference remain Porto ...! i have a feeling more new suitors are to show up late ... he should hold till deadline day for sure..!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
              well, id be dammned..!! didnt know that.. interesting....
              i always guessed that CQ rated Ezzai sorta slightly above all..?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                at such a low valuation (~5mil..?Absolute Bargain if true..!) and his Ave coach singing his praises and trying to pimp him out at every speaking engagement, its no wonder there are so many suitors out sniffing about him..!!
                especially in Winter Transfer where every team is mostly looking for a cheaply acquired, added boost to their playing squad...!
                still my top preference remain Porto ...! i have a feeling more new suitors are to show up late ... he should hold till deadline day for sure..!
                I dont think he will move in the winter. He is Rio Aves key player, with basically just his addition (and Piazon to a much lesser extent) in the starting xi they are now in with a real chance of getting a europa league spot, a great achievement when you consider the traditional big 3 + Braga, Guimaraes who usually occupy the top 5 spots.

He is comfortable and performing well. His form looks like it will only continue so it makes most sense for them to use him for another 6 months, get to europa league, which would include a big payouts especially for a small team like rio ave just for qualifying, and then sell him in the summer. His price will probably only increase after Villa, Porto, Sporting rumors and they could get something closer to 8 mil or so for him? Plus another 6 months for interested teams to scout and verify his quality.

If I had to pick one destination it would be benfica. Their CF is currently really talented Carlos Vinicius who played for rio ave before. A parternship with him and taremi up top would be really formidable, plus they are looking to offload their swiss striker seferovic who scores a good amount of goals but offers little in terms of overall play.

Comment

https://www.getfootballnewsfrance.co...-from-rio-ave/
                  lequipe reporting that Bordeaux are in negotiations for taremi...They are the top french newspaper.
                  Historic team who are objectively pretty crap nowadays, midtable.
                  More good press for taremi, and hopefully another pass.

Comment

5 million euros is a lot of money for a team like Rio Ave, small budget and looking at previous transfer history they haven’t sold many players for that amount. Plus if there are quite a few clubs interested as Carvahal has alluded to then that price will only go higher.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      I dont think he will move in the winter. He is Rio Aves key player, with basically just his addition (and Piazon to a much lesser extent) in the starting xi they are now in with a real chance of getting a europa league spot, a great achievement when you consider the traditional big 3 + Braga, Guimaraes who usually occupy the top 5 spots.

He is comfortable and performing well. His form looks like it will only continue so it makes most sense for them to use him for another 6 months, get to europa league, which would include a big payouts especially for a small team like rio ave just for qualifying, and then sell him in the summer. His price will probably only increase after Villa, Porto, Sporting rumors and they could get something closer to 8 mil or so for him? Plus another 6 months for interested teams to scout and verify his quality.

If I had to pick one destination it would be benfica. Their CF is currently really talented Carlos Vinicius who played for rio ave before. A parternship with him and taremi up top would be really formidable, plus they are looking to offload their swiss striker seferovic who scores a good amount of goals but offers little in terms of overall play.
                      perhaps...! depends mostly on his current contract terms, i suppose..!!?
                      how many years is he on the hook for currently at Ave..!
                      wouldnt surprise me if he left this winter too, how's Current financial status of Ave..? wasnt the coach quitting a few weeks back...? when performances are well above adequate then that only suggests other $truggle$$ for the club..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        perhaps...! depends mostly on his current contract terms, i suppose..!!?
                        how many years is he on the hook for currently at Ave..!
                        wouldnt surprise me if he left this winter too, how's Current financial status of Ave..? wasnt the coach quitting a few weeks back...? when performances are well above adequate then that only suggests other $truggle$$ for the club..!
                        Looking at there transfers arrivals and departures over the last few years then they try and bring players in for cheap and then sell them on. There is a lot of players being loaned in to.

Comment

Seemingly verified interest from Villa, Sporting and Bordeaux only after playing in Rio Ave for half a season. Amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                            Seemingly verified interest from Villa, Sporting and Bordeaux only after playing in Rio Ave for half a season. Amazing.
                            Imagine if he had moved years ago..

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                              Imagine if he had moved years ago..
                              I am totally ok with him blooming late on a consistent basis

Go Mehdi!

Comment

A bola (portuguese site) says Benfica is considering Taremi to replace Raul de Tomas.

Best options by order : 1) Benfica 2) Sporting 3) Rio Ave 4) Aston Villa 5) Bordeaux

Comment

Working...
                                X