Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

even when he doesnt score he is so involved with overall game and creating chances it opens up space for others. Defenders genuinely worry about his movement and threat.

game seemed to be played at really fast pace, as expected by two solid teams (Vitoria were actually solid in europa league this campaign with minimal resources compared to likes of eintract, arsenal). Rio ave have now won 3 in a row, 4th place in last europa league spot, only 5 points from Sporting who are third.

They actually play 4th place in the next match, then mohammadi's Aves, and then sporting. if they can win 2/3 of those matches and tie sporting they will be in strong position to get europa league spot...

Comment

Taremi is great but after that miss against Portugal in the World Cup, I just can’t love him and he seems to still sometime have that issue

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
        Taremi is great but after that miss against Portugal in the World Cup, I just can’t love him and he seems to still sometime have that issue
        not only the portugal miss but also the spain miss as well.i am still very mad.

Comment

being mad on one of our player for missing a (huge?) chance....

come on guys, get over it en support him!
          Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
          O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
            being mad on one of our player for missing a (huge?) chance....

come on guys, get over it en support him!
            Of course I support him. I support him all the time! I am stating how I feel. Iranian players miss a lot of great opportunities in scoring. It’s IPL production and youth programming.

Comment

The strikers' issue seemed to be resolved in Alvalade with the hiring of Andraz Sporar in this winter market, after the main team entered in September with only one striker from scratch.

However, the serious injury suffered by Luiz Phellype in Monday's meeting with Marítimo - substituted precisely by Sporar after 15 minutes of play - came to complicate the 'accounts' of the Leo group for the front of the attack again. Is that the Brazilian should not return to the pitch before the end of the season and, in addition to the Slovenian reinforcement there is only the young Pedro Mendes, now already enrolled by the main team in the I League.

Thus, Sporting is considering hiring yet another striker in this transfer window and the name that seems to gather greater consensus among the Leon structure is Mehdi Taremi, who has been shining on Rio Ave in the first half of the season.

The newspaper 'A Bola' advances in its edition this Wednesday that the two clubs have already had some conversations about the player and that a possible deal will be around 5 million euros.

Taremi, 27, arrived at the beginning of the present season at Rio Ave, from Al-Gharafa. He has worn the shirt of the Iranian national team 45 times, scoring 21 goals, and has nine accurate shots in 21 matches for the villagers in 2019/20.

https://desporto.sapo.pt/futebol/pri...ar-para-taremi
              Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
              O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

I'd love to see him play at Sporting or any Lissbon Club, Porto is great too. You can enjoy life and play football, wtf is Englands Aston Villa, 24/ rain, playing to survive .......

Comment

Originally posted by Foolad Khuzestan View Post
                  I'd love to see him play at Sporting or any Lissbon Club, Porto is great too. You can enjoy life and play football, wtf is Englands Aston Villa, 24/ rain, playing to survive .......
                  IMO Sporting (eternal 3rd) isn't a big improvment compared to Rio Ave.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                    IMO Sporting (eternal 3rd) isn't a big improvment compared to Rio Ave.
                    Shine in Sporting and Manchester United will buy you instead of Aston Villa. Any of the big 3 in Portugal is a major upgrade.
                    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                      Shine in Sporting and Manchester United will buy you instead of Aston Villa. Any of the big 3 in Portugal is a major upgrade.
                      The first sentence only applies for Portuguese players

Comment

Portugal Premier League transfer window closes on Feb 2. Moving to Porto is a great move for Mehdi. He will make more money and he will move to a bigger club in the same country. He will face challenges in moving to Lisbon and picking up playing time yet it will be great for him and he will grow even more as a result. Porto is much better than Aston Villa since the move to the struggling EPL club will be coming into a whole new environment that could seriously damage the future of his moves to even bigger clubs in Europe. We shall know by Sunday.

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                          Portugal Premier League transfer window closes on Feb 2. Moving to Porto is a great move for Mehdi. He will make more money and he will move to a bigger club in the same country. He will face challenges in moving to Lisbon and picking up playing time yet it will be great for him and he will grow even more as a result. Porto is much better than Aston Villa since the move to the struggling EPL club will be coming into a whole new environment that could seriously damage the future of his moves to even bigger clubs in Europe. We shall know by Sunday.

Go Mehdi!
                          if he continues this high form and moves to porto in the summer, he should 100% go and stay there for as long as he can.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post

Go Mehdi!
                            I hope he moves to Porto too! Search what Sporting did to Bas Dost (their best goalscorer).

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                              I hope he moves to Porto too! Search what Sporting did to Bas Dost (their best goalscorer).
                              any of these moves is an uplift for him...let's just hope any of them realizes

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

A new challenger for Taremi : Bordeaux is interested : https://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Arti...taremi/1103982

https://www.girondins33.com/Actualit...i-taremi/40963

Comment

Working...
                                X