X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aston Villa interested in Taremi

Source:sky sports
    "We Iranians were invaded by Greeks, Arabs, Mongols, and Turks, but we never lost our identity because foreign invaders would find a richer culture in Persians than that of their own."

Comment

Originally posted by Shahin1989 View Post
      Aston Villa interested in Taremi

Source:sky sports
      Link?

Comment

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...nd-new-striker
        huge news. If they are interested (which its clear they are) im sure many others are as well. skysports is the most reliable for transfer news.

If it goes through it will be cool move. But also if it doesnt thats good for mehdi as well. Villa have struggled after a lot of injuries this year, they were ok at the start. But its not the most stable situation. They are definitely relegation candidate. If he went he would get good minutes for the next 6 months at least since their record signing (Brazilian Wesley from Brugge, he played a lot instead of kaveh, a few times together), is injured and they dont really have a backup forward at all, playing wingers at fwd right now.

IF he doesnt go, this link will generate good publicity for him, somebody mentioned the porto rumors might not be real but I think it is inevitable the big 3 in portugal will be after him if not in january then in the summer.

I think the best move would be to continue good form through until the summer, then sit and assess all the options. He may well get interest from better teams and leagues if he shows consistency over the next 6 months.

Comment

Great news. Not sure about the fit and team considering Villa are in the relegation zone. But just goes to show that Mehdi is making waves.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
            Great news. Not sure about the fit and team considering Villa are in the relegation zone. But just goes to show that Mehdi is making waves.
            They are considering getting Samatta as well from Racing Genk, I personally believe if Taremi was wait until the summer he could easily join a top 3 Portuguese side as there would be too much competition at Aston Villa.

However I do not believe they will relegate.

Comment

https://twitter.com/villareport/stat...32598490484739

At least the Aston Villa fans are pretty funny about it

Comment

Who cares if villa are in a relegation battle, they are a massive club.and even if they are relegated to the championship it’s still a better league than the Portuguese top flight
                "We Iranians were invaded by Greeks, Arabs, Mongols, and Turks, but we never lost our identity because foreign invaders would find a richer culture in Persians than that of their own."

Comment

Originally posted by Shahin1989 View Post
                  Who cares if villa are in a relegation battle, they are a massive club.and even if they are relegated to the championship it’s still a better league than the Portuguese top flight
                  Somewhat disagree, if Taremi joins a top 3 team in Portugal he will get to play European Football where as in Villa he would not be guaranteed minutes if Wesley returns or they sign another striker alongside him.

And we are in a state where we can’t risk our starters getting benched with Iraq and Bahrain matches coming up.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                    Somewhat disagree, if Taremi joins a top 3 team in Portugal he will get to play European Football where as in Villa he would not be guaranteed minutes if Wesley returns or they sign another striker alongside him.

And we are in a state where we can’t risk our starters getting benched with Iraq and Bahrain matches coming up.
                    First of all wesley wont return this season. Also, when he does, taremi wouldnt necessarily be out of xi. He is arguably better as a winger anyways and he is a superior player to the likes of el ghazi and trezeguet who play on wing opposite to grealish.

Having said that I agree with you, it is an interesting link but better for taremi to continue this season strong, and at end of season sit down and assess all the options (which could include big 3, lower PL teams like Villa, and maybe even some spanish teams which scout portuguese league the most). I am fairly certain this is what will happen too.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      First of all wesley wont return this season. Also, when he does, taremi wouldnt necessarily be out of xi. He is arguably better as a winger anyways and he is a superior player to the likes of el ghazi and trezeguet who play on wing opposite to grealish.

Having said that I agree with you, it is an interesting link but better for taremi to continue this season strong, and at end of season sit down and assess all the options (which could include big 3, lower PL teams like Villa, and maybe even some spanish teams which scout portuguese league the most). I am fairly certain this is what will happen too.
                      Yeah man, definitely. If Aston Villa are interested you can almost guarantee one of "big three" are interested in Taremi (La liga sides too). This link was a good scernario for Taremi to draw offers from other clubs.

Comment

Comment

LOL the Aston Villa fans already made a video about him

Comment

portugese league fits him better. he should move to sporting

Comment

Phenomenal exposure, but more and more I'm of the belief that playing in the EPL significantly shortens your playing window. Its too physically intense and compact to stay healthy.
                              Best league for a long career is today's Serie A.

Comment

https://twitter.com/AVFCOfficial/sta...041926657?s=20

They just signed a forward from Genk, so probably not

Comment

Working...
                                X