X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    https://www.planetfootball.com/quick...ers-in-europe/

mohammad salah has a 22.2% conversion rate.

Also those stats dont include the 5 penalties hes gotten this season which is also really impressive.

Obviously his conversion rate isnt amazing, but that is just taremi. Hopefully with more time in europe it improves. But I doubt it would put off the level of teams like Porto etc that have been rumored, considering everything else he brings to the game.

These are different stats agha, my mistake as my post wasn't clear either.

Salah has a 22.2% of goals per shot

The table I posted is how many shots are on target. Although in practice, 100% of Taremi's shots on target have ended up in a goal

I hope clubs see his performance as a support striker or wing forward too.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
      These are different stats agha, my mistake as my post wasn't clear either.

Salah has a 22.2% of goals per shot

The table I posted is how many shots are on target. Although in practice, 100% of Taremi's shots on target have ended up in a goal

I hope clubs see his performance as a support striker or wing forward too.
      It’s true. One of his problems is that his misses are really noticeable Bc he fails to hit target completeley. But even so, his versatility, physicality, ability to make all types of chances , link up play and overall threat are more than enough to warrant a good move.

Also if you compare him to the forwards of some of the rumored teams, like Porto, their own fans think he’s an upgrade to what they got/ would represent the opportunity to not heavily downgrade should they sell a forward.

Still I like taremi best coming off the left. It makes him even harder to traci

Comment

Starting!

Comment

Goal! Nice Taremi!

Comment

He had a wonderful assist as well thay var ruled out after review

Comment

Wow Taremi is really doing great this Year.

Comment

Goal: https://streamja.com/Xr4X

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                  Great positioning and strike. Well done Taremi.

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
                    Great positioning and strike. Well done Taremi.
                    If his striking improve he definitly can succeed at Porto.

Comment

Wow, he seems to be doing great. Checked the stats though, he only has 6 goals and 1 assist? Thought he had more.

What's even more impressive, is Mehrdad, dude has 7 goals and 5 assist, being the 5th highest scorer in the league, while his team is in the bottom of the table!

Aves has only scored 19 goals this season, meaning he has been involved in 63%(!!) of his teams total goals in the league.

Comment

Successful weekend of football for our players, 2 goals and 4 assists I think between them .
                        Positive start to the year for nearly all of our players in Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                          BOOM! With authority!

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                            Wow, he seems to be doing great. Checked the stats though, he only has 6 goals and 1 assist? Thought he had more.

What's even more impressive, is Mehrdad, dude has 7 goals and 5 assist, being the 5th highest scorer in the league, while his team is in the bottom of the table!

Aves has only scored 19 goals this season, meaning he has been involved in 63%(!!) of his teams total goals in the league.
                            in all comps he has 9 goals and 5 assists according to transfemarkt. He scored a couple key goals in portguese cup (last match vs benfica for ex). Transfmearkt counts his won pks converted by other as assists.

Comment

Also if you look into it , he came on as a sub in his first game for 12 mins. Then scored his brilliant hat trick on his starting debut and this was followed by getting three penalties against Sporting.
                              He then missed the next three games through injury and came back not fully fit and came on for the second half against Porto and then came off with an injury in the next game against Pacos Ferreira.
                              He was still struggling with a niggle and came on and scored against Moreinse in the second half and then only played 45 mins in the next game and only 9 mins in the one after that.
                              He came back into fitness and played full match against Braga but no goal and then played and scored in the next game but was sent off so missed the game after through suspension.
                              Then in three games back since he has one goal and assist.
                              This is all in the league, I think with the disruptions he he has done well so far. Then in the Portuguese cup he has two goals in three and a half games.

Comment

Chi mikone in Mehdi Taremi! Great player he is, he always had it in him but other than Rizespor i don't believe he had any offers untill Rio Ave, good that he took his chance instead of staying in Qatar and making alot more money. FC Porto or Benfica are not beyond his reach, in that case he would play in the Champions League!

Comment

Working...
                                X