This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Salar View Post
    Taremi to Porto!?! what a move if it happens.

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/166248...B9%DA%A9%D8%B3
    Too fast, too much of a pressure..I’d rather have him finish the season with Rio and then go to Porto to be honest. Not doubting his ability for a bit, but he has already issues with injuries and such.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      Too fast, too much of a pressure..I’d rather have him finish the season with Rio and then go to Porto to be honest. Not doubting his ability for a bit, but he has already issues with injuries and such.
      I see where you're coming from but I hope it happens this month, he will be 28 by the end of the of the season, age wise this is the peak of his career and if he gets a chance he should definitely take it. Half a season with Porto whom play very much attacking football, 10 + goals and he would even have a chance at a better team/league. I'm crossing my fingers that this is true and that he makes the move.
      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        Kiarash jan, I’m watching Porto’s game right now and some of their strikers do not look head and shoulders above Taremi. They are about the same age as Taremi some of their strikers. However I believe Portugal’s top 3 clubs will Taremi’s prime and best move unfortunately due to his age. I believe he can offer Porto more than he can with Rio Ave given their style of play.

Comment

It's a shame that he didn't move to Europe at earlier age.

Comment

Originally posted by tmfan View Post
            Football is luck, i always say what if Karimi cane to Europe at young age ?
            At the same time we have enough young players who fail in Europe ...... sometimes its hust luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Foolad Khuzestan View Post
              Football is luck, i always say what if Karimi cane to Europe at young age ?
              At the same time we have enough young players who fail in Europe ...... sometimes its hust luck.
              What does moving to Europe when it's too late, have anything to do with luck?

It's a lack of ambition, lack of professionalism, and an unwillingness to leave their comfort zone, that is causing the problem.

Even karimi who moved to Europe at around 27, still had the chance to be something big in Europe due to his immense talent. He was given a huge chance at bayern and started a lot of matches, and was one of the better players in his first season.

However, after his Injury, he never got back to his old form, and he also never even tried learning German, which further ruined his career in Europe.

A real professional with ambition would have been learning the language from day 1 and did everything they could to get back into shape after that injury.

It's unfortunately the mentality of our players that's mainly to blame.

At least Carlos queiroz encouraged and pressured our players to go to Europe, which is why we have more players their now than ever.

Now that he's gone, let's see if this trend will continue, which I doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by tmfan View Post
                Well he did but ran away

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                    Well he did but ran away
                    i suppose....if you could call turkey's league ....real europe..!!??

Comment

I have a feeling that Mehdi will have to improve his conversion rate before the big clubs genuinely look at him. He is well below his peers here:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football...ga/top-scorers

Sadly, people may not look at all the other things he brings to the team

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                        I have a feeling that Mehdi will have to improve his conversion rate before the big clubs genuinely look at him. He is well below his peers here:

interesting stats. thanks for sharing but if you look at minutes per goal the picture changes. he simply creates more danger on the goal, has a lower conversion rate but more impact than his peers.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Taremi has good position skills but terrible aim....
                          Or did you guys forgot the missed chances against Spain and Portugal?

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post

That was always his issue. Imo, he is an underrated player. Bring too much to the team. Yes his final touch is annoying most of the time but he creates it himself in most cases.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

https://www.planetfootball.com/quick...ers-in-europe/

mohammad salah has a 22.2% conversion rate.

Also those stats dont include the 5 penalties hes gotten this season which is also really impressive.

Obviously his conversion rate isnt amazing, but that is just taremi. Hopefully with more time in europe it improves. But I doubt it would put off the level of teams like Porto etc that have been rumored, considering everything else he brings to the game.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                https://www.planetfootball.com/quick...ers-in-europe/
                                mohammad salah has a 22.2% conversion rate.
                                Also those stats dont include the 5 penalties hes gotten this season which is also really impressive.
                                Obviously his conversion rate isnt amazing, but that is just taremi. Hopefully with more time in europe it improves. But I doubt it would put off the level of teams like Porto etc that have been rumored, considering everything else he brings to the game.
                                Mohammad kiye dige baba it’s MAMAD SALAH AGHA MAMADE KHUDEMUN

Comment

Working...
                                X