Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^ it’s true, I can only recall Daie, that didn’t have injuries. It appears that our players physics are injury-prone especially when playing in Europe and not so much in the Persian Gulf region. It’s got to have something to do with physical demand and climate, perhaps the demand and training in earlier years back in Iran do not prepare players for transition?
    sigpic
    Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Come on guys even toughest of players go thru injuries, you cant really predict it

Cant tell me physique of our players is less than scrawny boys like Joao Felix and Neymar

Comment

didnt he just score in the previous match?

If anything he just set too high of standard for himself with hattrick on debut and then winning 3 pks vs Sporting. For any player that sort of form is going to be pretty hard to maintain for a whole season, especailly when you coming from non EU league, complete joke known as QSL.

Comment

Baazi raa didam.

Mehdi khob kaar kard. Yek penalty gereft ke hamteamish az dast daad, yek penaltie digar ham bayad migereft amma davaar soot nazad.

Yek tak be tak ba darvazebaan dasht ke bayad gol mizad amma shot zad to sineye goler.

Rohamrafte khob bood va ravande mosbate khod raa edame mide.
          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
            Baazi raa didam.

Mehdi khob kaar kard. Yek penalty gereft ke hamteamish az dast daad, yek penaltie digar ham bayad migereft amma davaar soot nazad.

Yek tak be tak ba darvazebaan dasht ke bayad gol mizad amma shot zad to sineye goler.

Rohamrafte khob bood va ravande mosbate khod raa edame mide.
            could well be down to his childish meltdown against the ref on social media..?? he was shirjeing his way to PKs left n right before ,,!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              could well be down to his childish meltdown against the ref on social media..?? he was shirjeing his way to PKs left n right before ,,!
              Hehe, fekr nakoman. Chon be har haal yek penalty gereft. Penalty ke soot nazad yek khataaye HAND bood ke davaar nadid va chon VAR ham dar jaame Porteghaal estefaadeh nemishe

khata nagereftan.
              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6NXFd4g--6/
                he should have scored one of those one v ones but the PK he got was clear as day.

Rio ave with a good win.

Its funny to me how some people judge our players to be out of form without even watching the match, just looking to see if they scored or not.

Hes pretty much at center of most dangerous offensive movements his team has, his runs off the ball are probably the best for any Iranian player in the current moment.

Comment

Hehe, fekr nakoman. Chon be har haal yek penalty gereft. Penalty ke soot nazad yek khataaye HAND bood ke davaar nadid va chon VAR ham dar jaame Porteghaal estefaadeh nemishe

khata nagereftan.
                  He is still wasting too many chances. Typical of Taremi anyway.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

Dorost migi, amma in ham bayad begam dar bareye Taremi ke in fasl neshoon daade ke mitone paashaaye besyaar khobi bede.

Emsaal chandin baar paashaaye kelidi daade ke hamteamihaash mogheiyaate khobe golzani gereftand amma natonestand gol bezanand.

In neshon mide ke yek bazikone bahooshi ast.
                    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

In neshon mide ke yek bazikone bahooshi ast.
                      of course he is - his biggest asset as a forward has always been his positioning. cant accomplish that if you're not bahoosh
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

think of him like benzema. maybe not the most clinical, but extremely complete. he can run, do really well at link up play, attack the open area, and such. very smart player, any team would be happy to have him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bad news. The really good coach they have is stepping down. They also got knocked out of the cup today.

Comment

hopefully they can convince the coach to stay.

6th in primeria liga and only 5 points from Europa League spot is not bad at all in this stage of season.

Comment

Comment

Winter training for Mehdi and team

Comment

Working...
                                X