Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is probably the most unorthodox player I have ever seen. How can you mark a guy that plays and runs in such a loose, languid way, but then suddenly has the speed, stamina, and strength of a racehorse?
    I watched his positioning closely today trying to figure out how he does it. While he starts on the LW, he is basically playing as an inside forward on offense, often making runs across the entire frontline to the right, like he did for two PKs today. How can you mark a player that is essentially covering 3-4 positions? He did the same thing for his second goal last week too.
    The way he positions himself and gets contact is also so smart and clever. Defenders are perplexed as to how to deal with him.
    His ceiling may well be higher than top three in portugal judging from how he destroyed sporting in their own stadium tonight. He is destined for big things. Im sure being 27 wont even have that much of an impact. He has 5 more years at least to play in his prime at the highest levels.
    his ability to control and carry the ball when at full speed and under pressure is also brilliant to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
      Agha share some of the spoils
      Smartest bet you have ever made
      ahhahah no.. i've made better ones! Holy Holms vs Ronda Rousey. Shit, I even bet on trump. I knew he was going to win +1400 odds

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        how much $ did you make dagger jan
        just .07 btc. == 700 bones.

Comment

Comment

Highlights

https://www.vsports.pt/vod/53564/m/5...0b55dfb8941acd

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

So Taremi wins you 3 penalties but doesn't take 1? lol

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                Highlights

https://www.vsports.pt/vod/53564/m/5...0b55dfb8941acd

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
                A great win against a very imposing team and crowd.

Taremi’s ability to go total rag doll as he’s being fouled is epic. His legs turn into spaghetti noodles, yet he somehow avoids injury! Love it!

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                  So Taremi wins you 3 penalties but doesn't take 1? lol
                  I think it’s clear who the MOTM was!

Comment

Rio Ave is now ranked 7th in the Portugal Premiera Liga (just behind FC Porto and Benefica)... thanks to 99!

Comment

Ta inja harkate va davandegie Taremi bedone toop dar omgh hameye khate defaihaaye lige Porteghal raa ghaafelgir karde.

Ke in ravand edame daashte baashe. Ta inja terekonde.
                      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                        Wow, amazing start for him in Portugal. Tougher times will come, let's see how he copes with the ups and downs of a full season!
                        Yeah, he will face some challenges at some point during the season. Amazing start for him.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Any idea what the Rio Ave fans are saying?

Comment

The amazing Taremi is showcasing his skills in Portugal. Damet garm. He took 3 penalties and helped his team beat Sporting away from home.

Last edited by webmaster; 08-31-2019, 07:20 PM.
                            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

I’m sure that the coach will let taremi
                              Take the penalties soon.

I think that he just went with his trusted penalty takers to ultimately get the win.

The first and third ones were 100% penalties, the second one was a dive but every forward dives[emoji2371][emoji2371].

Another great game by taremi, MOTM once again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Mehdi has gotten 5 penalties in 3 games! He played 12 minutes in the first game, 76 minutes in the second game and 90 minutes in the game against sporting today. A total of 176 minutes of play meaning he earned one penalty in roughly every 35 minutes of play. That must be a record. Go Mehdi go, go Mehdi go, go Mehdi go! I love this guy!

Comment

Working...
                                X