Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rio on the verge of a huge win on the road vs Sporting!

Comment

3 Penaltys all won by Taremi. 0 Goals WTF fuck his teammates

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        Haha
        That was a clear dive. The guy is master of it. Good for him
        Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
        The 2nd was not clear, but the 3rd was a clear penalty. Either way good for him.
        Italian strikers do it, and the world calls them clever. Our guys do it, and they're called cheats

Comment

SWEET SWEET CAYSH!!!!!

Comment

He should soon take penalties.
            Another win signed by Taremi vs league giant.

Comment

A Rice Bag in China fallen over......penalty for Taremi

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                Haha
                That was a clear dive. The guy is master of it. Good for him

nope
                he is the king of offensive hustle
                that last gasp toe-poke to win the ball proceeded the contact
                clear PK

the contact on the 2nd PK was less convincing .... but his diving dramatics are definitely oscar worthy..!!

Comment

Guys jesus stop complaining about his teammates either there is an order or he didnt want to take one. REgardless they scored all 3 and got an incredible win away at Sporting.

His run for the third PK was brilliant, perfect timing and touches.

Comment

Originally posted by BusiG View Post
                    A Rice Bag in China fallen over......penalty for Taremi
                    All have been legitimate penalties.
                    You think a mafia team like Sporting will get bad calls against them?
                    Let's not take this away from Taremi. He deserves all the praise this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      All have been legitimate penalties.
                      You think a mafia team like Sporting will get bad calls against them?
                      Let's not take this away from Taremi. He deserves all the praise this game.
                      The second one was a bit extra salty....but anyway....i take em as long as its for our very own Mehdi.

Comment

second one wasnt a pk. The others were. HE played brilliantly besides the PKs as well.

Sporting fans are in shock. I personally have never seen something like this in all my years of watching football.

Mehdi taremi is unique.

Comment

Taremi is on Fire
                          Congratulation Taremi

Comment

Now i realize that Morrocon own goal was definitely caused by Taremi. This guy causes all defenders to mess up in some form. These are not lucky plays by this guy, this is his playstyle for sure.

CQ did use this guy correctly, he's like a playmaking forward.
                            Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

His penalties were legitimate, all reviewed by VAR. The reason they look sketchy is because of the clever way he works his body in front of the oncoming defender so that the second they reach for the ball they end up making contact with him.

Brilliant, a hattrick of penalties. I don't think i've seen anything like it. If he took (and scored) all of them he'd be at 7 goals by now. WAIT i forgot he won another in his first game he subbed in, make that 8 goals total. Instead he is at 3 goals and FIVE penalties won. FIVE!!!

Comment

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/13...ing-CP-Rio-Ave

taremi MOTM. 8.1/10

Comment

Working...
                                X