This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
    ^ This is different. He is already out of Al-Gharafeh. I think he learned from that experience when he was banned and ended up writing the $100K check for Perspolis. I stand for him to be great and score many goals.

Go Tarem!
    I do agree that he has learned but only time will tell with him..

Is Portuguese league better than the Belgian league?

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
      I do agree that he has learned but only time will tell with him..

Is Portuguese league better than the Belgian league?
      Look at the Association Club Coefficients on this page https://www.uefa.com/ . Portugal is right above Belgium with 48.232 while Belgium is at 39.900. This is just one analytic but it is an important one from a credible source i.e. UEFA. Russia is actually above Portugal.

Comment

For once Iranian newspapers announced this transfer way before it happens and even before Portuguese media wake up today

Comment

Unreal move, couldn't think of a better league for him to grow in and have the right amount of stress and challenge. He will excel, and bigger things to come in 2 years.

Very happy he finally moved to Europe, thought this day wouldn't come. So proud!!
          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

It's an improvement for him.

POR league is a good start for him in EU.

But remember all the best POR players play in other leagues.

So, hopefully he will become the top scorer in the league and move on to a better league.

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
              Unreal move, couldn't think of a better league for him to grow in and have the right amount of stress and challenge. He will excel, and bigger things to come in 2 years.
              Very happy he finally moved to Europe, thought this day wouldn't come. So proud!!
              In two years, he'll be almost 30. Too little too late.

I just wish he hadn't been carded for the Japan game. We could have done much better vs Japan, beat them, possibly win the cup and who knows what offers might have been knocking at their door?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Oz View Post
                In two years, he'll be almost 30. Too little too late.

I just wish he hadn't been carded for the Japan game. We could have done much better vs Japan, beat them, possibly win the cup and who knows what offers might have been knocking at their door?
                Club offers are not given based on team titles.

I think his performance in the world cup played the major role for this move.

Comment

His offer is 1.7 M for two years. Not bad. So money was probably a major part of it as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                    Way too late! He's 27. He wont be progressing and will only gain experience. But I guess that's better than nothing.
                    He should have done this a few years ago.
                    Same Story with most of our players in Europe, up until we had CQ, who encouraged our players to go abroad at a young age (unfortunately Taremi didn't listen). He definitely won't amount to some phenomenon. Like you said: he's 27 and just starting in Europe, and far from a top 4 league. Better than nothing definitely, but I wouldn't hold my breath on Taremi becoming a star in Europe.

Comment

So how long is it gonna take to fix his name in the thread title?

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        His offer is 1.7 M for two years. Not bad. So money was probably a major part of it as well.
                        euro or dollar? Also consider cost of living in portugal is so cheap, much cheaper than tehran!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            euro or dollar? Also consider cost of living in portugal is so cheap, much cheaper than tehran!
                            $ i guess.

Comment

Just look at his plays! Particularly his interchange of play with Gholizadeh against Venezuela @ 1:14! Taremi is one smart footballer!

Comment

I never thought I would see the day, he never seemed the type to make a move to a mid level European team but I’m happy to see it

The biggest thing will be working on his wastefulness, I hope that in a more intense league he manages to get sharper because that is his greatest weakness. Otherwise I can’t wait to see his highlights.

Comment

Working...
                                X