Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is now crystal clear to me that TM would have won the Asian Cup had Taremi not been suspended against Japan due to accumulated yellow cards.

Comment

Mehdi received a perfect 10 (WhoScored) & 9.9 (SofaScoreINT) rating.

Comment

If he scores against Sporting next week, he will be noticed quickly. This is how fast hype works these days lol

Question is how good is the team he played today?

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
          Credit to GolBezan for re-tweeting: https://twitter.com/YouHiwa/status/1...573016577?s=19
          “Tanx god for the veen” - Taremi

I love this guy!

Comment

Carlos Carvalhal attributes factors to Taremi's arrival after today's game

Very interesting "Carlos Queiroz helped"...

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...mpression=true

The guy is still bloody helping our football, despite everything. [emoji3531][emoji3531] I wonder if he had a hand in other moves, or if there are any others on the cards with his help... Vaghean damesh garm, we didn't deserve him.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
              If he scores against Sporting next week, he will be noticed quickly. This is how fast hype works these days lol

Question is how good is the team he played today?
              Aves finished 14th last season, so close to the bottom of the table. Rio Ave finished 7th last season so not the sort of matchup where you'd expect a 5-1 blowout.

Comment

Mehdi came from very humble beginings in Bushehr area and he is now shining in a credible league and speaks adequate English. I am proud of him.

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                  “Tanx god for the veen” - Taremi

I love this guy!
                  His response to "how many goals will you score" was even better!
                  #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Mehdi has hit his prime! As a foward, he should be able to give us this level of football for the next 5 years or so. He gaved it up big bucks! His price tag is around 1.5? This guy just came into a elite level.league and just shat on their defensive lines. Inclouding his last games 15 mins and today 75 mins, he has 3 goals and won 2 PKs in about a 90min game. Lolll.. He is easily worth 10 mill right now.
                    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

I know it is still way to early to make statements, but i'd like to talk to that Sly guy who claimed that Hashemian was a better striker than Taremi after his time in Europe. Like i said earlier, Taremi is after Ali Daei and Azmoun, our most talented post revolution forward, no doubt!

What Taremi has shown for TM is already much more than Hashemian ever had. Now he will show what he is made of in his club career in Europe. The only thing i'm afraid of is that he will go back to Qatar after one good season in Portugal. He is a typical khoon gharm joonoobi who get's homesick really fast.

Comment

Two hattricks in roughly 2.5 months. Against Syria for TM on 6/6/19 and against Aves on 8/23/19 for Rio Ave!

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Mehdi Taremi @ Rio Ave F.C. | 2019-2020

To understand Taremi’s value we must consider Iran-Japan game. Things could have been very different if Taremi played alongside Azmon.
                          .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

^ Exactly. diz said that too. Unfortunately we will never know what would have been Well, time to learn and move on to qualifying for 2022 WC making it out of the group stage and winning the 2023 AC!

Comment

Nokhodi has always said that this guy is a cut above. He’s a got a good eye for talent.
                              Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

It's one game against a below average team. Let's see him score regularly before we treat him like he's the 2nd coming of Raul.

Comment

Working...
                                X