X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was named man of the match.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
      He can outshine Fernandes and other big players of the League and he got himself a move to a big team fingers crossed. So not a bad move IF you think about it.
      Let's not get to ahead of ourselves. Enjoy this moment. It's his first start, and he has more work to do. Let's savor it and watch his development. All the best luck and wishes to Medhi. Nice job!

Comment

Next league game is against Sporting CP, excellent opportunity to prove himself!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          Next league game is against Sporting CP, excellent opportunity to prove himself!
          do it Mahdi!

Comment

Excellent first performance and for a guy who barely speaks English his post match interview was endearing. He made a lot of Rio fans Taremi fans tonight.

Portugal can be an excellent feeder league for our players if they're willing.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Years of development under CQ and his hard work are finally paying off! I am standing for him to keep it going through out the season!

Go Mehdi! You made all of us really proud tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
                Excellent first performance and for a guy who barely speaks English his post match interview was endearing. He made a lot of Rio fans Taremi fans tonight.

Portugal can be an excellent feeder league for our players if they're willing.

Where did you see the post match interview, is there a link?

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                  Not sure if there is a link. I saw it live post watch.

Comment

Comment

All six goals of the match: https://ligaportugal.vsports.pt/vod/...bd80c0eee4b29f

Comment

Taremi is now joint top scorer of the league along with Pizzi and Ze Luis!

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                          Credit to GolBezan for re-tweeting: https://twitter.com/YouHiwa/status/1...573016577?s=19

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                            Credit to GolBezan for re-tweeting: https://twitter.com/YouHiwa/status/1...573016577?s=19

Comment

grear job by taremi, hatrick, hope he improve his finishing.

Comment

Great game by him. I always liked and defend him despite lots of criticizes. He can be annoying to watch some time but he is an important piece of TM.
                                Let's see what he does against stronger opponents in league.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X