Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so nice! 4 years, mean that Porto expect to make money of him (selling him after 1 or 2 good seasons).
    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
      so nice! 4 years, mean that Porto expect to make money of him (selling him after 1 or 2 good seasons).
      Doubtful. He’s already 28.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
        Or they just expect him to win the golden shoe 2or3 straight years

Comment

Originally posted by The Farbod View Post
          Doubtful. He’s already 28.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          he only needs 1 good season to be sold at 29 , which isn't that weird. ; )
          I give you that its less realistic being 30 (selling him after 2 seasons), but still not impossible if he has 2 great seasons their.
          Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
          O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

28 is not old for a player, despite what recent phenomenon like mbappe may make people think.

For certain leagues (spain+italy) strikers play well into their 30's, especially italy. A team like Atalanta with deadliest strike force in europe and excellent domestic+CL results have a front line of papu gomez,ilicic,zapata at 32,32, and 30 respectively. Luuk de jong who scored winning goal for sevilla vs united is also 30 years old and even had 2 miserable spells in monchengladbach+newcastle before getting career back on track with PSV. Taremi is 3x the player that lump of wood is.

Even Soares with his average performances , 30 year old CF, who taremi is replacing, has considerable interest from 4th place in ligue 1 rennes and fiorentina, and he is a very average player.

Obviously its not a guarantee taremi makes a blockbuster move after this and why should he, porto is a peak european club to be at, but if a good italian or spanish teams (EL/CL) I would definitely not be surprised. Because of his age he will always be available for under his true value. If he can succeed and show himself in CL with porto he wont be short of suitors looking for versatile CF who can give big impact immediately + WC/CL experience for relatively cheap.

Comment

Guy a 4 year deal is the most normal deal for a 28 year old. Nothing special about that. Hahaha and people here are interpreting so much in a 4 year deal.
              sigpic

Comment

Yessss

Where is the best place to get Porto jersey in US ?

Comment

Is anyone going to open a Mehdi Taremi @ Porto thread?
                  "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                    Is anyone going to open a Mehdi Taremi @ Porto thread?
                    let's wait till it's official on their official website and we see Mehdi with a Porto shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                      let's wait till it's official on their official website and we see Mehdi with a Porto shirt.
                      i agree once fc porto put on thier instagram twitter than we can make a new one.

Comment

Great news! Give him 10 min on the pitch he will find the back of the net. Porto wouldn't bother buying him otherwise.
                        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                        نگاه میکنید.
                        sigpic
                        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

this site says Porto needs to sell some players first (What google translate said haha), and that Mehdi is still in Iran, but also mentions it's a 4 year deal worth 5-6 mil Euro:
                          https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-12534661.html

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                            this site says Porto needs to sell some players first (What google translate said haha), and that Mehdi is still in Iran, but also mentions it's a 4 year deal worth 5-6 mil Euro:
                            https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-12534661.html
                            Lmfao, if this falls through half of this website will be on suicide watch.

If there's anything we should have learnt by now is that you should not get too excited until the transfer is officially announced by the new club.

Comment

Originally posted by freak View Post
                              Oh man, I can see it now: Mehdi gets benched in one game and members start calling for the coach to get fired. If things don't work out for Mehdi at Porto (and I hope they do), we will have people wishing for Porto's relegation from Liga NOS before the winter break.
                              You mean, if Mehdi gets benched half the season, and when he gets a chance, he scores in the first 5 minutes, and then scores again in the first few minutes as a sub, and then gets benched again for good.........................and his team barely escapes relegation.......

Yes, then I will wish for Porto's relegation, firing of its coach, and his expulsion to the Antarctica.
                              Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by freak View Post
                                Oh man, I can see it now: Mehdi gets benched in one game and members start calling for the coach to get fired. If things don't work out for Mehdi at Porto (and I hope they do), we will have people wishing for Porto's relegation from Liga NOS before the winter break.
                                To be fair, Taremi is going to a team that would on any day savage other teams who bench players for Championship level wingers or play wingers as Right backs.

Higher quality team that Mehdi might need to prove himself to become a starter.

Comment

Working...
                                X