X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
    https://old.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...manager_of_sp/

I take that back, it seems he will be the next manager of S.C. Braga! Good on you Carvahal!
    thats a great move for him. They are directly in EL next season and can make a good run. I hope his experience with taremi attracts him to more iranian players. Mohebbi and Ghaedi would be great fits for Braga.

Comment

I wonder if Carvahal will try and get Mehdi to come to Braga.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
        I wonder if Carvahal will try and get Mehdi to come to Braga.
        It's certainly possible. I'm sure he feels like he has had some hand in Mehdi's success (rightfully) and taking a player tied for the highest goal numbers in Liga NOS this season to his new team should be viewed favorably by Braga's management. Obviously, finances and Mehdi's preferences are variables.

Comment

I'm a bit puzzled. The guy who scored as many goals as Mehdi (Vinicus) is being linked to much bigger clubs than Mehdi is. Why? If anything, Mehdi deserves more credit for scoring goals at a weaker team.
          Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
            I'm a bit puzzled. The guy who scored as many goals as Mehdi (Vinicus) is being linked to much bigger clubs than Mehdi is. Why? If anything, Mehdi deserves more credit for scoring goals at a weaker team.
            Mehdi is Iranian.

Comment

Vinicius is 25 years old. Those 3 years are huge. A big club has to always think about an adjustment period from a new addition. If Mehdi initially struggles to adapt, he is basically 30 and on the downhill side of career.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                Vinicius is 25 years old. Those 3 years are huge. A big club has to always think about an adjustment period from a new addition. If Mehdi initially struggles to adapt, he is basically 30 and on the downhill side of career.
                but similarly the price tags are so ridiculously different its hard to argue that even with those years difference mehdi doesnt represent better value for money.

Comment

Also it helps when you have the same agent as Cristano Ronaldo.

Comment

Rio Ave's president: "There are big clubs interested in Taremi, and I am waiting for another proposal from abroad"

I wonder how he defines "big clubs". Maybe Porto/Benfica? But he also said he's waiting for another proposal from abroad, so...

Comment

Vote for Medi for July player of the month

https://www.instagram.com/rioavefc/

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                        Also it helps when you have the same agent as Cristano Ronaldo.
                        Exactly.

Comment

Mehdi arrived in bushehr in record time given covid restrictions.

First order of business : Hit Pars Jonoobi Saheli teams practice Love this guy and his love for the game. Sure it gave the local beach players a nice morale boost too. Bushehr in general is such a talent hotbed for us, for both regular and beach football. Just in the last 5 years the emergence of taremi, ghaedi, mohebbi and many others before them too.

great pics

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/169886...A9%D8%B1%D8%AF

Comment

Your Rio July Player of the Month!

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              Mehdi arrived in bushehr in record time given covid restrictions.

First order of business : Hit Pars Jonoobi Saheli teams practice Love this guy and his love for the game. Sure it gave the local beach players a nice morale boost too. Bushehr in general is such a talent hotbed for us, for both regular and beach football. Just in the last 5 years the emergence of taremi, ghaedi, mohebbi and many others before them too.

great pics

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/169886...A9%D8%B1%D8%AF
                              yes great pics but big risk to catch covid i hope he stays safe

Comment

He may be imposed a quarantine when he will come back in Europe

Comment

Working...
                                X