This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    Taremi has much more natural talent than Jahanbakhsh. The latter is a hard worker and utilizes his talent level, while he is not naturally that talented in comparison to Mehdi who is definitely top 3 EU league material.
    He is the best TM player we have so far.
    His work rate is incredible. he opens the game so bloody well.
    remember how crucial he was in WCQ

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      Taremi has much more natural talent than Jahanbakhsh. The latter is a hard worker and utilizes his talent level, while he is not naturally that talented in comparison to Mehdi who is definitely top 3 EU league material.
      Obviously it is all about getting or not getting service if you are a striker but good strikers can still produce goals without service of others. Mehdi is good because he does produce goals without service of his team mates. Many penalties and that last goal where he just saw the half opportunity and grabbed it.
      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
      نگاه میکنید.
      sigpic
      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
        The football powers that be are so mysterious. One of our best in Europe craps the bed in England this year and a guy we all wrote off does magic in Portugal. I am so happy for Taremi and hope he gets the recognition he deserves. I think France is better than Portugal but only if he can avoid a team like Amiens!

Sent from my SM-T590 using Tapatalk
        Ahem....with all due respect. If you mean JB, he did not crap the bed. He actually did quite well with the few minutes he got on the field.

A loser like Potter crapped the bed and made others sleep in it.

But you are right about the mystery. Except the mystery is how a perpetual loser like Potter, with a piss poor track record, keeps moving from one failure to the next.
        Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

I wonder if Aston Villa are still interested in Taremi - they officially will be in the premier league again next season
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            I wonder if Aston Villa are still interested in Taremi - they officially will be in the premier league again next season
            I think they went for samatta who has been useless instead. But wouldnt be surprised.

Benfica and Porto are streets ahead of them though.

Comment

Believe it or not, I always told some family and friends that I believe Taremi has the full package and will succeed if he goes to a European league. Not many accepted what I said!

Comment

Watching the Everton game and they have been pretty toothless up front since the restart. Richarlison Hasn’t done much , Calvert-Lewin good streak is over , Kean scored but his attitude isn’t the greatest (could probably do with a loan move away). Walcott has been shocking and is ageing and Iwobi hasn’t been much of anything. I’m sure Tosun would be leaving too.
                Ancelotti definitely needs to rebuild.

My first preference for Mehdi is that he stays in Portugal and goes to one of the top two, he knows the area and the league so should fit right in but if this doesn’t happen there are definitely other clubs out there for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                  Watching the Everton game and they have been pretty toothless up front since the restart. Richarlison Hasn’t done much , Calvert-Lewin good streak is over , Kean scored but his attitude isn’t the greatest (could probably do with a loan move away). Walcott has been shocking and is ageing and Iwobi hasn’t been much of anything. I’m sure Tosun would be leaving too.
                  Ancelotti definitely needs to rebuild.
                  My first preference for Mehdi is that he stays in Portugal and goes to one of the top two, he knows the area and the league so should fit right in but if this doesn’t happen there are definitely other clubs out there for him.
                  If moshiri had a brain he would buy taremi and azmoun and hand them over to ancelotti.

richarlison----Azmoun----Taremi front three would revolutionize everton.

Comment

The story of Medhi's final game at Rio Ave, in 6 acts. Spoiler: it's a fairy tale ending!

Comment

Do you guys think Mehdi should join a top Portuguese team or go abroad? I choose the first.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                        Do you guys think Mehdi should join a top Portuguese team or go abroad? I choose the first.
                        He has such a goal hunger...think about it if he plays in a team that actually provides service...I'd say take a top team playing Champions League no matter which league

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

CQ told Mehdi "Go to Portugal, you will become a hero" He was right!
                          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            If they are, I really hope he doesn't go there. AVFC will be fighting relegation again next year. They're an unimaginative side, especially since they'll most likely lose their only notable player, Jack Grealish.

I really don't want Mehdi to go to a bottom-feeder club, feed on table scrap chances, and be a scapegoat for the club, similar to JB.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                              If they are, I really hope he doesn't go there. AVFC will be fighting relegation again next year. They're an unimaginative side, especially since they'll most likely lose their only notable player, Jack Grealish.

I really don't want Mehdi to go to a bottom-feeder club, feed on table scrap chances, and be a scapegoat for the club, similar to JB.
                              If there is sign of him going to Villa as I am a local lad I will stand outside the stadium on his transfer day and have a quiet word with him and then personally take him back to the airport so he never steps foot near that stadium again.

Comment

Posts by Mehdi on his social media (in the past 24 hours):

خدايا شكرت
                                تنها رقابت من شخصى است كه ديروز بودم
                                My only competitor is the person I was yesterday.

بعضى وقتها به بالا نگاه ميكنم، لبخند ميزنم و ميگم، "خدايا ميدونم كار خودت بود، شكر."
                                Sometimes I just look up, smile and say, “I know that was you, God! Thanks.”

https://twitter.com/MehdiTaremi9

Comment

Working...
                                X