This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
    FUCK I've missed the match! And there is most likely no other way of replaying Liga NOS matches, similar to Russian Premier Liga, ey dad o bidad!

Regardless, sounds like Taremi had a good match! Scoring 2 goals, MOTM on Sofascore.
    you can watch the full replay of the match on anten.ir
    Not sure if you can access it with foreign ip but you might be able to enter the site after refreshing

Comment

MOTM

Comment

Benfica awaits arrival of Jorge Jesus to finalize the deals for Robin Koch, Garay, Helton Leite and Taremi

https://old.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...s_to_finalize/

One of the comments explains transfers in detail:

Although at different stages, some already secured deals and others where the discussed values of the deal are very close, Benfica is waiting for the arrival of Jorge Jesus in Lisbon to put these names on the table, so the manager can give a final say on the signings.

Hélton Leite's deal has been agreed for a while, the 29 yo GK would have a 4 year contract with Benfica, costing less than 2M€.

Garay, 33yo, left Valencia and would join as a free agent, already agreed with the values offered by Benfica, with the deal only depending now on his medical.

Robin Koch, is being negotiated since January, but according to OJOGO, Benfica has reached an agreement with the 24 yo player, that should leave Freiburg for fee around 10M€.

Taremi, 28yo striker, from Rio Ave. The good relation between the two clubs would allow for a deal inferior to the 10M€ initially asked by Rio Ave.

Benfica board is also currently analysing a list of players from Brazil and that fit the description of signings asked by Jorge Jesus

In that long list, there's players like Léo Pereira (Flamengo, CB), Gerson (Flamengo, CM), Bruno Henrique (Flamengo, LW), Lucas Veríssimo (CB, Santos), Marcos Paulo (Fluminense, RW).

Although according to OJOGO, all of these names are considered in a first analyzes as too expensive.

Comment

From Iran, with love!

Not so long ago we recorded how shining the Asian pearl of Rio Ave FC, Mehdi Taremi, but the striker has already made a point of improving the numbers of a brilliant debut season in European football.

In fact, Mehdi scored twice in the tie against CD Santa Clara, from the penultimate round of the championship, on the anniversary day, by the way, and reached an incredible 16 goals in the 19/20 edition of Liga NOS.

A record that allowed him to match the feat of João Tomás in 2011, Rioavista advanced striker, and that they can only find better in history if we go back to 1983, when N'Habola made 20 for Rio Ave FC in a single edition of the 1st League.

Returning to the present, Mehdi has a great attraction for the last day of the race. He currently has the 2nd best record of goals in the championship (16), behind Vinícius (SL Benfica), Paulinho (SC Braga) and Pizzi (SL Benfica), all with 17 goals each.

With 19 goals in all competitions, Mehdi has already secured his place in the Rio Ave FC memoir. An excellent finisher, fast, technicist, physically powerful who conquered the villagers, shines in Portugal and welcomes sympathy around the world.

What else will Mehdi Taremi bring from Iran?

https://rioavefc.pt/destaque/do-irao-com-amor/

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
            I just wished one of the 16 goals he scored he would have scored against Portugal and send Iran to the second round of World Cup
            He wished that too man He was crying and punching the ground for the miss. Patricio wouldn’t have saved that had Mehdi taken a better shot. He scored from that angle with Persepolis many times. But that’s what happens when the gameplan is to have your forwards run up and down the pitch to defend and stay in their instructed positions. Which means tired legs at 90+ minute World Cup game.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
              Taremi is great. He is a predator. He is a goal hunter.
              That’s Mehdi! Always a goal hunter wherever he has played so far. Persepolis, Al Zarrafeh, Rio Ave, Iran.. Always has his eye on goal. Mehdi + Sardar on a good day for Team Melli = 💀 For the opponent

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                He wished that too man He was crying and punching the ground for the miss. Patricio wouldn’t have saved that had Mehdi taken a better shot. He scored from that angle with Persepolis many times. But that’s what happens when the gameplan is to have your forwards run up and down the pitch to defend and stay in their instructed positions. Which means tired legs at 90+ minute World Cup game.
                Watched the WC games Live, I Simply don’t recall noticing any other TM player work as hard as him on the pitch throughout the tourney ..! The man was everywhere on the pitch & ran his socks off Back n forth, tracking back defensively & Turn around playing the catalyst role on the attack..!
                The man looked completely spent @ the final whistle of all of our games ..!
                That wasn’t such an easy chance to put away for anyone, especially for him who already has a bit of tendencies for misses & that late into that fierce battle ..!
                Regardless, no TM player made me be more proud to be a TM Fan in Russia than him ... he gave it his absolute All for the shirt & thats just about what we as fans Could ask for ..!

Sardar on the other hand ..!😒😣

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
                  Now let’s pray that on Saturday our boy Ghasem Taremi goes off with a Hat trick and Benfica doesn’t score vs Sporting so we have two top scorers this season
                  Taremi you better not mess this up!

Comment

Based on the performances in European competitions, Portugal is ranked the 6th best league and Russia is the 7th. Those are both right outside of the top 5 leagues, and I think Sardar and Taremi even being in the running for their respective golden boots is a great accomplishment.

My hope is that they’ll both move on to bigger challenges. If Sardar wins the upcoming cup, he’ll have 2 league titles, a league cup, and a golden boot in a season and a half. I don’t know what else there is for him. Maybe getting out of the champions league group, but I don’t know if that would do much for his resume.

Hoping Taremi moves to a top Portuguese team at least and Sardar move to one of the top leagues except France. Other than PSG, which wouldn’t sign him, there’s no team that would be a better fit for him than Zenit in France.

Comment

Mehdi in Maisfutebol/Sofascore's Round 33 'Team of the Week':

https://tvi24.iol.pt/liga/benfica/eq...rto-em-maioria

Comment

Nice fade!

Comment

Rio Ave's last match of the season is tomorrow (Saturday), 11:00 am Pacific time. Hope Mehdi can snatch the Golden Boot!

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                            Rio Ave's last match of the season is tomorrow (Saturday), 11:00 am Pacific time. Hope Mehdi can snatch the Golden Boot!
                            Requires a Hattrick tomorrow. If he pulls this out I make a bet that either FC Liverpool or Real Madrid will snatch him...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                              Requires a Hattrick tomorrow. If he pulls this out I make a bet that either FC Liverpool or Real Madrid will snatch him...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
                              bro, please introduce me to your dealer

Comment

Originally posted by mistermo View Post
                                bro, please introduce me to your dealer
                                Taremi > Jovic

Comment

Working...
                                X