• Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol why would a manager get attacked?
    Poor guy.

Comment

Dang it missed the last game.
      Ps
      Why dafauq did they beat up Carvahal ..!?
      Who are these thugs & what was that all about ..! Poor guy

Comment

Originally posted by Galactika View Post
        lol why would a manager get attacked?
        Poor guy.
        Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        Dang it missed the last game.
        Ps
        Why dafauq did they beat up Carvahal ..!?
        Who are these thugs & what was that all about ..! Poor guy
        Hooliganism & Ultras most likely

Comment

https://www.macaubusiness.com/benfic...on-crosshairs/
          Wonder if this will affect a transfer for Taremi to Benfica
          If they grt fined or a new president maybe they change directions for new transfers?
          Probably not but still..

Benfica president caught in tax evasion crosshairs
          By AFP
          Benfica president Luis Filipe Vieira is under investigation for tax evasion, the Portuguese club confirmed Wednesday.
          Vieira, club administrator Domingos Soares de Oliveira and two companies that manage the club and own the stadium are suspected of having defrauded the taxman of 600,000 euros ($686,000) in 2016-17, Benfica said in a statement.
          Portuguese public prosecutors told AFP of “the existence of an investigation… into facts likely to constitute an offence of tax fraud”, without giving further details.
          According to local media, suspicions were raised over payments to suppliers for services which, in reality, had not been rendered.
          Benfica are the reigning Portuguese champions but Porto are set to win the 2019-2020 title on Wednesday.
          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
            https://www.macaubusiness.com/benfic...on-crosshairs/
            Wonder if this will affect a transfer for Taremi to Benfica
            If they grt fined or a new president maybe they change directions for new transfers?
            Probably not but still..

Benfica president caught in tax evasion crosshairs
            By AFP
            Benfica president Luis Filipe Vieira is under investigation for tax evasion, the Portuguese club confirmed Wednesday.
            Vieira, club administrator Domingos Soares de Oliveira and two companies that manage the club and own the stadium are suspected of having defrauded the taxman of 600,000 euros ($686,000) in 2016-17, Benfica said in a statement.
            Portuguese public prosecutors told AFP of “the existence of an investigation… into facts likely to constitute an offence of tax fraud”, without giving further details.
            According to local media, suspicions were raised over payments to suppliers for services which, in reality, had not been rendered.
            Benfica are the reigning Portuguese champions but Porto are set to win the 2019-2020 title on Wednesday.
            Really hope that he stays in Portugal & Benfica would be a great place.
            So lets hope this news doesn't change anything for our main man Mehdi
            Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Comment

Match tomorrow 11am PST

Comment

Navad reporting Taremi has reached a preliminary agreement with Porto. Are they reliable?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
                    Navad reporting Taremi has reached a preliminary agreement with Porto. Are they reliable?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                    In this case, I think so, they also if I remember correctly broke that Taremi was going to move to Rio Ave from Qatar prior to Portuguese media. I read that for Benfica, it was Lage who was interested in Taremi and their new coach, Jorge Jesus, wanted other profile players.

I also saw on Twitter linking him to Porto.

Comment

that would be great

Comment

Porto would be an amazing move. Wonder how he will do when the pressure is high and he has better players around him.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          Porto would be an amazing move. Wonder how he will do when the pressure is high and he has better players around him.
                          much better. Even this season taremi could have scored double what he has if his teammates werent so shitty, with the exception of maybe 1 guy Nuno Santos who is also rumored to be on Porto/Benfica radar.

Comment

Much nicer and alluring destination as well, as far as life away from football is concerned ..!!

whats the offensive set-up and tactics at Porto currently .... .? who are the expected departees and arrival...

would Mehdi be expected to fill a starting role..?
                            get to work Inarsenalwetrust man...!!

i just hope Rio put this on fast track and close the damn deal before it goes by the way like the Benfica's..!! freaking knew the hiring of the new coach before the imminent transfer would throw a serious monkey wrench in that purposed deal..! lets hope this shittt sticks.... i still think by far and away , the least risky and still high-rofile transfer left Mehdi is Porto/Benfica ...!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                              Much nicer and alluring destination as well, as far as life away from football is concerned ..!!
                              whats the offensive set-up and tactics at Porto currently .... .? who are the expected departees and arrival...
                              would Mehdi be expected to fill a starting role..?
                              get to work Inarsenalwetrust man...!!
                              i just hope Rio put this on fast track and close the damn deal before it goes by the way like the Benfica's..!! freaking knew the hiring of the new coach before the imminent transfer would throw a serious monkey wrench in that purposed deal..! lets hope this shittt sticks.... i still think by far and away , the least risky and still high-rofile transfer left Mehdi is Porto/Benfica ...!
                              They frequently play 2 CF system, good for taremi. None of their CFs have been that prolific, also good for taremi.

They have gardan koloft black guy Marega who has started the most . He is not technically proficient at all, has scored 11 goals which is pretty low considering he is playing for league leaders. Even so he seems likely to leave, has had many behavioral problems and fans in general want him gone. The latest was his bitch fit after not being allowed to take PK in previous game. Anyways, even if he stayed I doubt taremi would have much trouble displacing him.

Soares has shared starts with Ze luis next to Marega. He has been ok this year 10 goals in league and 17 in all comps (still not incredible)

The other CF Ze Luis used to play for spartak moscow, is not a bad player but went through a huge scoring drought and injury this season, only has 7 goals.
                              In general Porto have a stronger squad than benfica, plus will be automatically in CL. They have some financial troubles so makes sense to get rid of some saleable assets and get somebody of taremi's quality for a relatively reasonable price. He represents an upgrade and totally different stylistic option to any of their current CFs.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X