Mehdi Taremi @ Rio Ave F.C. | 2019-2020 - Page 117

+ Reply to Thread
Page 117 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1222

Thread: Mehdi Taremi @ Rio Ave F.C. | 2019-2020

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
    There are still a lot of iranians who hate Taremi because of his miss in the world cup. I was sad but i never really begrudged him, because i thought that only he would be able to get into that kind of position in the first place, and he was hustling and battling for the whole of the game.
    The only time i was annoyed with him was when he was getting political and Khamenei supporting on instagram when Shojaei and Hajsafi had just got in trouble... I though that it wasn't a good show of support for his team mates and was khayemali to IR. Since then he has thankfully improved.
    But as a player I can never doubt him, he has always been fantastic. He misses a lot, but no one stretches the opponent and is so damn awkward to play against as him.
    Personally I don't mix politics with sports. At the end of the day they are people with their own political views. As far as football is concerned, I think it wrong to judge a player based on one moment. Taremi was one of our best players against Portugal, and worked extremely hard in that match. We should assess his skills based on his entire performances and what he brings for his country and clubs and we cannot deny that he is a very talented player who has done great so far and hopefully will do even better in the future. Also, it is important to note that Taremi is not a striker like Azmoun or Ali Daei, he is a forward but not a striker. So it is unfair to expect him to be a goalscoring machine, he creates danger, opportunities (also for his teammates) and is a menace for any team he plays against.

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,869 Times in 2,018 Posts
    Rio Ave's game tomorrow postponed.

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,867 Times in 2,458 Posts
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Class from Rio Ave!

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Leicester City For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,985 Times in 4,853 Posts
    taremi bought 80,000 masks for bushehr.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to inarsenewetrust For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,869 Times in 2,018 Posts
    From RioAve's Twitter account. Merci Mehdi jaan! Damet garm.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to diz For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,551 Times in 6,858 Posts
    Based on this interview - Taremi says he played the whole World Cup injured.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nokhodi For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 3,323 Times in 1,479 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Based on this interview - Taremi says he played the whole World Cup injured.

Interesting last question.

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,358 Times in 2,357 Posts
    In an interview with iran tv, taremi confirmed he had 3 serious proposals during the winter transfer window : sporting, benfica and Bordeaux. Agreement was reached with one (I guess it was Bordeaux) but rio ave decide to keep him in order to qualify for the europa league.

He confirmed he will leave at the end of the season. He has contacted with teams

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PSGman#19 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,985 Times in 4,853 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    In an interview with iran tv, taremi confirmed he had 3 serious proposals during the winter transfer window : sporting, benfica and Bordeaux. Agreement was reached with one (I guess it was Bordeaux) but rio ave decide to keep him in order to qualify for the europa league.

He confirmed he will leave at the end of the season. He has contacted with teams
    good thing he didnt end up with bordeaux. Midtable Ligue 1 club with little direction or plan. Porto, Benfica are great options for him to continue in portuguese league where he is comfortable and for dominant teams. We have never seen taremi play for teams that completely dictate games and dominate possession. I think that under such systems there is much more to his game that he can show.

PFDC Hall of Famer
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,358 Times in 2,357 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    good thing he didnt end up with bordeaux. Midtable Ligue 1 club with little direction or plan. Porto, Benfica are great options for him to continue in portuguese league where he is comfortable and for dominant teams. We have never seen taremi play for teams that completely dictate games and dominate possession. I think that under such systems there is much more to his game that he can show.
    Persepolis?

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 558

You do not have permission to view the list of names.