This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
    The english announcer is hilarious as well.
    It feels like I'm hanging out with the laidback Portuguese uncle I never had.

Comment

Is that Amir Abedzadeh or Ederson? Inch perfect 70+ yard ball from Amir.

Comment

Game started off bright but lots of niggly fouls, not much distribution to Mehdi and Amir apart from that good save earlier not really had much to do. I should have watched the Tom and Jerry my son had on.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
          Game started off bright but lots of niggly fouls, not much distribution to Mehdi and Amir apart from that good save earlier not really had much to do. I should have watched the Tom and Jerry my son had on.
          majid match is much more interesting.

Comment

Those are the type of opportunities Mehdi has to score in order to truly be a top Forward in a respected european league.

Comment

great team move by rio. Not an easy chance but taremi volleys over. Was leaning back a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                Those are the type of opportunities Mehdi has to score in order to truly be a top Forward in a respected european league.
                your team is highly important in these cases. A striker cant work miracles if they dont get him good opportunities.

Comment

Abedzadeh's hair matches his GK kit.

Comment

100% penalty not given on faul on mehdi! wow har to believe with VAR they will not even look at that bad foul on mehdi not given

Comment

Clear penalty against Mehdi, but called off.

Comment

Mehdi goes down in the box, no PK. But it was very close, definitely could've been called a PK. (Commentator says it was a PK, and he calls Mehdi the best "penalty seller").

Comment

taremi quite isolated this half. Rio struggling with maritimo's speed.

Comment

Rio seems gassed out...again

Comment

Really slow transition to attack for Rio.
                              Maritimo is reading the attacks easily.

This commentator is great by the way. Very relaxed, talking as if he's a relative in your living room.

Comment

"the best salesman, could he close the deal today?"
                                -Commentator about Taremi

Comment

Working...
                                X