• Show
Clear All

Werder Bremen joining the race.

https://www.transfermarkt.de/-bdquo-...mpression=true

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

He should stay in Portugal and enjoy life there

Comment

Shouldn't think a second to join Bundesliga and club such as Bremen(even if they are struggling) if the offer is legit

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          Shouldn't think a second to join Bundesliga and club such as Bremen(even if they are struggling) if the offer is legit

Tbf, While Bremen are a good team despite their recent form I still prefer Benfica

Comment

Prefer struggling with Werder instead of Champions League with Benfica?

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
              Tbf, While Bremen are a good team despite their recent form I still prefer Benfica
              He get a chance to play against lots of teams in Porto or Sporting caliber and much higher in Bayern, Dortmund, Leipzig leverkuzen, etc

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                Prefer struggling with Werder instead of Champions League with Benfica?

Yes, the ultimate goal is to play in the best leagues which can give him much more visibility, he play everyday against much higher opponent than Portugese league, CL action is only few games...

Comment

I would normally say bundesliga is best option but in this case I disagree. If anybody watched werder this year they would jnow they really deserved relegation. They were terrible, getting battered left and right. The offensive players are so isolated and the team cant really hold possession for 5 seconds.

Unless they strengthen team a lot I think benfica is still a better option. Similar to ARJ situation, there is no use being in a top league if your team cant hold ball for 5 seconds as an offensive player. You will just get battered and struggle to show much at all. Even for another lower or midtable bundesliga team I would say yes but not werder. Even their best player Rashica who will get a transfer failed to score for 19 matches in a row this season. That is how isolated the forwards have been.

Good to see him attracting so much interest though. I think he will choose the right project for himself

Comment

Werder Bremen would be a no brainer
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I assume he would be the Rashica replacement for Bremen if he were to go. I think Benfica/Porto would be the better move, but he might actually get more gametime in Bremen since their only good forward is on the way out

Comment

As a striker, it is always good to be in an above average team that ranks high in your league.
                        That means you get better service, more chances, weaker opponents to score against, and perhaps win more trophies.
                        The UCL is the cherry on top of the pie as well.

But if you're a striker & opt to join a struggling team that spends most of its matches and most of the time in those matches defending, you hardly get service, fewer chances, against tougher defenders. That amounts to probable frustrating season and its eventual impact on your performance, psyche, form, ... .

Things may not be the same for a midfielder or a defender.
                        So each player must keep such issues in mind if he has the luxury of "choice".... which is a rarity among Iranian players (for plethora of reasons, footballing as well as non-footballing, commercial, political reasons included)

Comment

Germany is a shitty country, portugal is a beautiful country which is a dream to live in, i hope he doesnt make a mistake. Germany is cold/depressed country man ppl dream of portugal/spain and these countries

Comment

Originally posted by Foolad Khuzestan View Post
                            Germany is a shitty country, portugal is a beautiful country which is a dream to live in, i hope he doesnt make a mistake. Germany is cold/depressed country man ppl dream of portugal/spain and these countries
                            جزایر قناری میگن قشنگ تره. اگه لیگ دارن بره اونجا میگم.

Comment

Man khodam to lige jazayere fiji bazi mikonam.

Comment

That’s why a guy like Shojaei went to Las Palmas

Comment

Working...
                                X