Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mehdi sends the GK the wrong way and scores on the PK! 1-1 now.

I think TM has found its new PK taker

Comment

Go Mehdi jaan!

Comment

PK thumped home with authority by Mehdi ..!

great pk shot ..... his last 2 i should say
        like yours truly...

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
          Mehdi sends the GK the wrong way and scores on the PK! 1-1 now.

I think TM has found its new PK taker
          This f***** goalkeeper was the one we faced in Asian against Japan who turned into prime Neuer!

Heyf we did not have Taremi in that match!

Comment

The possession stats on this game are crazy 70-30 in favor of Rio. Surprised they're not up by several goals yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
              This f***** goalkeeper was the one we faced in Asian against Japan who turned into prime Neuer!

Heyf we did not have Taremi in that match!
              It's crazy how many Japanese players are littered across European leagues!

Comment

I mean he is there starting GK so actually playing for such a crappy portugese team is surprising. All 3 of our GKs are either in, or have receieved official offers from good euro teams (Niazmand- Guimaraes, Beira - Antwerp).

Anyways great PK for taremi. Rio are playing well.

Comment

Agreed. I’m not sure but, I think Portimonense is owned by a Japanese company or something. I know STVV of Belgium is owned by a Japanese Company.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                    tbh he scored lots of goals lately from P.K, he has 5 from the spot, that is %40 of his goals, i know he almost won it all himself but still..

He did today as well. I think it’s a good thing, it shows that he is also a reliable and consistent penalty taker for his team. Not many players in the league can say they have good PK scoring abilities, let alone winning them.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                      The possession stats on this game are crazy 70-30 in favor of Rio. Surprised they're not up by several goals yet.
                      that mostly because they went down early and the opponent parked the bus to keep the lead for most of the first half
                      Rio isnt playing particularly well from what i've seen so far .... they are a better team but they dont seem to be able to match the intensity of play of their opponents who are obviously fighting for their league survival..!
                      Port dominated the play after the equalizing pk by mehdi and Rio was lucky to go into the lockerroom level at HT..! again they looked defensive dreadful off of CKs..!!

Rio doesnt seem to cope well with parked buses, as evident by last game and sorta today too..!so they can ill afford to relax and go down a goal again.

Mehdi wasnt serviced much this first half
                      failed to get on the end of a pass inside 6 yard but tbf ball bounced off a defender before getting to him and it was hard to connect to , ball was pushed to LW and crossed back into the box and mehdi was poised to head it in and forced his marking defender to use his hand to clear the danger temporary .... still mananged to sent a shot goal bound and rebound was put in, replay confirmed handball in box and he dispatched his pk with authority..!!

Comment

He scored almost half of his goals from the spot, hope he score more during the action.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

How fortunate Mohanad Ali is to have a front row seat from a relegation battling team’s bench to watch a real striker like Mehdi Taremi in live action.
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Its almost guaranteed to see a PK for Rio lol

Comment

Didn't know that Jackson Martinez plays there as well (on the bench too)
                              ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

limited service for taremi this half so far. Just had a header saved by GK but he was offsides anyways.

Comment

Working...
                                X