Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This should be a lesson to all of our talented youth players. Don’t Chase money and waste away your time in Iran or the Gulf leagues. Take a chance and go to Europe. You Are good enough!

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
      This should be a lesson to all of our talented youth players. Don’t Chase money and waste away your time in Iran or the Gulf leagues. Take a chance and go to Europe. You Are good enough!
      Heck yeah! But, I can't blame them if they take the money. Heck, I'd do the same. Who doesn't want an easier job, AND be paid much, much more?

Comment

Buries the walk-off game penalty winner with authority. If there was ever a definition of "The Man" at Rio Ave, Mehdi should be pictured.

Comment

Superman

Comment

He took the penalty kick with the confidence, takes alot to do that at the last second of the match..

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
              Heck yeah! But, I can't blame them if they take the money. Heck, I'd do the same. Who doesn't want an easier job, AND be paid much, much more?
              I think he did well for himself. He ripped off the arabs for a few years and got paid greatly. Now he is tearing up portugal and will get a good move this summer and still have 4-5 good years to offer.

The real shame is the 2 years of football he lost in sarbazi, and maybe one of the years at PP/Gharafa. But hes making up for lost time.

Also I would add how cool he is. He is getting fouled all game and in a very stakes situation with his teammates losing their shit at the ref he never lost his cool, facial expressions remained relaxed, and got the job done. Wish more of our TM players had the composed demeanour.

Comment

Wish we had him in that SF against Japan.
                Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Well done, Mehdi. I hope some of this goal scoring will transfer over to TM as well.

Comment

Taremi is a ghodrati kind of striker, reminds me of Jozy Altidore of USA and Diomande of Norway

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                      Taremi is a ghodrati kind of striker, reminds me of Jozy Altidore of USA and Diomande of Norway
                      jesus, thats a disrespect. The players you mentioned are not 1/10th of taremi. They are literally oafs.

Taremi in languid, physically strong, but surprisingly fast, very clean technically, and a genius when it comes to off the ball runs. He presses non stop, altidore is a lamp post if there ever was one.

It is very hard to find a comparision for him. Something like muller is the best I can do- with relation to his runs in the box, with a body of Ilicic, but somebody who operates best running into space behind the defence (something the guys you mentioned havent done in their lives).

Comment

If Taremi was American, he would be valued at 50M right now. Nationality plays important role in market price.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                          If Taremi was American, he would be valued at 50M right now. Nationality plays important role in market price.
                          Not really. The next top Scorer in Liga Nos, Paulinho is the same age as Taremi and is Portugese. He's only 1 million Euro more than Taremi.
                          sigpic

Comment

Comment

https://www.vsports.pt/vsports/competicao/i-liga/20/
                              highlights
                              that was a great match

Comment

tbh he scored lots of goals lately from P.K, he has 5 from the spot, that is %40 of his goals, i know he almost won it all himself but still..

Comment

Working...
                                X