Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

guys this is a HUGE game for rio - if they hold this score and come out with 3 points, they will be within 3 points of braga for the 4th place spot and bring them to 5th in the table which is the last europa league spot in liga nos
    Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 06-30-2020, 02:39 PM.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Link to the game
      http://www.hesgoal.com/news/63209/Ri...ing_Braga.html

Their attack is really good when it is firing on all cylinders.

Comment

you could tell he is feared by defenders of the league...
        on Rio's 2nd goal 3 defenders were primarily marking him in the center of the box .... he wiffed at the cross and the ball went towards the Open LWinger who buried it nicely from a tight angle and again on the 3rd goal he was involved in the build up and his run deep into the box sucked in another 3 defenders leaving opening for the shot for the 3rd goal

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
          Had he moved to Rio 3 years ago, he would have definitely been in a TOP team by now. He is any coach's dream (minus his silly misses). His play off the ball, his hold up play and his positioning are world class. I can see him being more successful in Europe than any other of our players including Sardar, shame that he's a few years older. He can walk into the XI of any team in Portugal now.
          Absolutely! I think Mehdi's season has shown many TM fans, including myself, how good he really is. CQ knew it all along, of course.

And I must say, his finishing has improved. He doesn't miss nearly as many chances as he used to for TM/PP.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
            Absolutely! I think Mehdi's season has shown many TM fans, including myself, how good he really is. CQ knew it all along, of course.

And I must say, his finishing has improved. He doesn't miss nearly as many chances as he used to for TM/PP.
            Taremi would be wasting away now in a Persian Gulf team as well, were it not for Queiroz giving this parting gift through his contacts.

We didn't deserve this man...

Comment

Mehdi just sprinted 60 yards with ease, in the 64th minute. His fitness level is insane.

Comment

Mehdi missed a decent chance
                keeper made it a tight angle but shoulda finished still

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  Mehdi missed a decent chance
                  keeper made it a tight angle but shoulda finished still
                  Yup. He did well to find himself in space, but I'm not sure if Mehdi's effort was a pass or a shot, lol.

Comment

Lol ref didnt call a clear foul on him.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Comment

Damn, Braga equalize. 3-3. Very exciting match.

Comment

damn
                        they concede the equalizer

terrible lazy marking by the cd

Comment

another weak effort from mehdi with only keeper to beat

needs to step up intensity a bit

Comment

Damn, Mehdi couldn't convert on a point blank header, but Rio Ave gets a PK in the dying minutes! Let's see if Mehdi takes it, and whether he uses his infamous PK strategy.

Comment

oh man
                              taremi almost got a brilliant winner but lucky keeper saved it with his neck
                              rebound handled red card

hopefully he takes the pk ?

Comment

shittt
                                what happened to hesgol stream

Comment

Working...
                                X