Mehdi Taremi @ Rio Ave F.C. | 2019-2020 - Page 10

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 74 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 731

Thread: Mehdi Taremi @ Rio Ave F.C. | 2019-2020

  1. #91
    PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Kian B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    2,287
    Thanks
    9,951
    Thanked 3,057 Times in 1,167 Posts
    Rep Power
    3043685


    Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    Didn't Jahanbakhsh have 69 when he was in NEC?
    Azmoun had 69 during his very first season with Rubin Kazan

  2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kian B. For This Useful Post:


  3. #92
    Banned
    Reputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,240
    Thanks
    2,870
    Thanked 1,588 Times in 769 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    Well, let's agree to disagree. A better finisher is not necessarily measured by only their average scoring stats. As said, you have to put their missed chances into the calculation. Taremi scores a goal out of 10 scoring chances per game. Hashemian at his prime, only needed 2 or 3 chances to score.
    Taremi is a very good player but speed is not among his advantages. You're being delusional dude.
    Ps. Hashemian played for TM mostly during Branko's time, at a time where old Daei was consistently played as the lone striker upfront and just like Taremi, Hashemian was used in the wing.
    Lol where did you get those statistics from? "Taremi scores a goal out of 10 scoring chances per game" (no way he or any other striker is able to create that many scoring chances in a game unless the opponent is Maldives or Bangladesh) and no way was Hashemian this clinical. You just pulled those statistics out of your sleeve.

    Fact is that Hashemian did play games during the world cup qualification for WC 2006 as the lone striker and during the world cup against Portugal, while Taremi has never played as the sole striker for TM, always on the wings. Also, Taremi is not a target man or a striker, he is best suited as second striker, but can also play on the wings and as a midfielder.

    And another fact is that Taremi has a better scoring average per game than Hashemian for TM.

  4. #93
    Banned
    Reputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,240
    Thanks
    2,870
    Thanked 1,588 Times in 769 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    Well, to me if he was fast, the defender wouldn't have caused a problem for him in the penalty box, as he would have gotten away from him after he regained his momentum. but anyways.... the discussion was about him and Hashemian and I still think the latter was much faster in his prime.
    You do realize that there is a difference between running and sprinting with and without a ball (unless you're Messi)? Hashemian was never able to make a rush with a ball across the field like that, he lacked the pace and technique/dribbling skills. Show us a footage of Hashemian making rushes like that with the ball against strong opponents and i stand corrected. You talk as if you witnessed a sprinting duel between the two where you measures their times. Can you believe this guy?

    Taremi is by far the better player of the two.

  5. #94
    Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    P-Money's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    470
    Thanks
    101
    Thanked 304 Times in 143 Posts
    Rep Power
    915146
    Hashemian wasnt special, he was in germany since he was 18, had 1-2 good seasons , very good seasons bit after that some low years ....... very low ...taremi is better
    Sir Carlos Queiroz

  6. #95
    PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    3,660
    Thanks
    3,322
    Thanked 3,140 Times in 1,380 Posts
    Rep Power
    4427392
    Quote Originally Posted by sirvan View Post
    Fact is that Hashemian did play games during the world cup qualification for WC 2006 as the lone striker and during the world cup against Portugal, while Taremi has never played as the sole striker for TM, always on the wings. Also, Taremi is not a target man or a striker, he is best suited as second striker, but can also play on the wings and as a midfielder.
    You're wrong! Hashemian played lone striker only when Daei wasn't playing for any reason. Just as he played lone striker against Portugal because Daei did not play. In all other games where Daei played, Hashemian was used as a winger. Also Taremi has played as lone striker as well. You need to start following TM dude. lol

  7. #96
    PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    inarsenewetrust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    6,820
    Thanks
    5,572
    Thanked 13,243 Times in 4,273 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    You're wrong! Hashemian played lone striker only when Daei wasn't playing for any reason. Just as he played lone striker against Portugal because Daei did not play. In all other games where Daei played, Hashemian was used as a winger. Also Taremi has played as lone striker as well. You need to start following TM dude. lol
    when has taremi played striker for TM? I remember maybe 30 mins vs S.Korea away when we tied 0-0 and that was bc of the red card

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to inarsenewetrust For This Useful Post:


  9. #97
    Senior Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    kian_khosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Land of Ghorme Sabzi
    Posts
    290
    Thanks
    108
    Thanked 202 Times in 97 Posts
    Rep Power
    332250
    Quote Originally Posted by Farhad-7 View Post
    Taremi is almost similar to Diego Costa playing style if he was less sissy and more clinical
    there’s not one similarity between them except facial features


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #98
    Banned
    Reputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,240
    Thanks
    2,870
    Thanked 1,588 Times in 769 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    You're wrong! Hashemian played lone striker only when Daei wasn't playing for any reason. Just as he played lone striker against Portugal because Daei did not play. In all other games where Daei played, Hashemian was used as a winger. Also Taremi has played as lone striker as well. You need to start following TM dude. lol
    Hashemian played as the sole striker way more than Taremi. If indeed Taremi has played as the sole striker could you give some examples? Hashemian played as the sole striker against Japan and Portugal, but also in plenty of other games. And yes i've been following TM way more than you have obviously. With your silly made up statistics regarding Taremi and Hahemian's goal ratio lol

    That being said, do you really believe Hashemian was a better footballer than Taremi? Like i said, anyone who follows and understands football even a little knows that Taremi is the more talented player of the two

  11. #99
    Senior Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    147
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked 243 Times in 60 Posts
    Rep Power
    6184457
    Quote Originally Posted by sirvan View Post
    That being said, do you really believe Hashemian was a better footballer than Taremi? Like i said, anyone who follows and understands football even a little knows that Taremi is the more talented player of the two
    This is a silly argument. Hashemian played in a top five league and was bought by one of the best teams in the world. They would not buy him if they did not believe he was one of the best strikers in Germany. Taremi has done literally jack shit in comparison. The day Taremi plays in a top five league, then one could mention the two in the same breath. Maybe Taremi is a wasted talent and will light up one top league but until that happens, Hashemian is leagues ahead of him...pun intended.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to koorosh For This Useful Post:


  13. #100
    شریف حریف نداره
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    KC McElroy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Skidmore, MO
    Posts
    41,678
    Thanks
    1,116
    Thanked 13,307 Times in 5,980 Posts
    Rep Power
    42949727
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    You're wrong! Hashemian played lone striker only when Daei wasn't playing for any reason. Just as he played lone striker against Portugal because Daei did not play. In all other games where Daei played, Hashemian was used as a winger. Also Taremi has played as lone striker as well. You need to start following TM dude. lol
    I think he prefers to follow Bosnia.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to KC McElroy For This Useful Post:

    Sly

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 74 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 521

You do not have permission to view the list of names.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
[Output: 96.83 Kb. compressed to 87.16 Kb. by saving 9.67 Kb. (9.98%)]