This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diz View Post
    Let's not get to ahead of ourselves. Enjoy this moment. It's his first start, and he has more work to do. Let's savor it and watch his development. All the best luck and wishes to Medhi. Nice job!
    I don't rate taremi for this performance, I have always thought he is a top footballer from the very first day I saw him and that he could and should play in the top leagues top teams. 3 goals so far sky is the limit!

Comment

I know it's "only" the Portuguese league, but I haven't seen a current Iranian player dominate a European club match so effortlessly.

Not Azmoun. Not Jahanbakhsh. Not Ghoddos.

He completely imposed himself on the match. He was better in every aspect. Quicker, faster, smarter. They had zero answer for him.

Whatever else happens with the rest of Mehdi's European career, at least they wont be able to take this match away from him.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City
        “He is an exceptional footballer. He works in spaces very well, he supports his team-mates perfectly, he is good in aerial duels and he is good finisher.’
        Guys......should we tell him?

Comment

Harfhaaye Carvalhal, morrabie Mehdi, pas az baazi jaleb hastand: mige ke Carlos Quieroz yek dasti dar in transfer daashte, va ke Taremi taghriban 10

barabar kamtar mozd migire dar Rio Ave ta dar Qatar.

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-11234607.html
          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Guys, imagine if Mehdi transferred to Europe 3 years ago, perhaps to an average European league/Club, I'm pretty sure he would have be playing in good club in EPL, Seria A or La Liga.

Comment

Guys i love Taremi and he is a great player but what i saw yesterday was lower than IPL , lets dee what he does against better teams.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                I know that we are all dissapointed with what he missed vs portugal but you cant blame him for that. Just imagine how much pressure he had and how much is hard to be accurate in the last seconds of a match where you done all your heart to qualify all the iranians in the entire world, yes this is is job to play football But come on he has an amazing talent

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                  Harfhaaye Carvalhal, morrabie Mehdi, pas az baazi jaleb hastand: mige ke Carlos Quieroz yek dasti dar in transfer daashte, va ke Taremi taghriban 10
                  barabar kamtar mozd migire dar Rio Ave ta dar Qatar.
                  https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-11234607.html
                  I posted that, if you scroll up a little agha.

But nevertheless it's good that you highlighted it again.

I think it is largely unheard of for a club coach to highlight the role of a country's former international head coach in helping secure a transfer.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                    I posted that, if you scroll up a little agha.

But nevertheless it's good that you highlighted it again.

I think it is largely unheard of for a club coach to highlight the role of a country's former international head coach in helping secure a transfer.
                    Bebakhshid, nadide boodam.
                    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginG Inferno View Post
                      Nokhodi has always said that this guy is a cut above. He’s a got a good eye for talent.
                      dont forget the big boss Webby..!! the original Mehdi scout..!
                      im surprised nobody has bumped yet his OG Taremi thread, with the highlights of this monster performance...!!

ps
                      i only wish he had made the EU plunge few years earlier..!
                      at WC, No other TM player played as hard as him(Amiri & Omid came close..!), giving absolutely every ounce of energy he's got, every minute of play on the pitch..!
                      made me SOOOOO PROUD to be a TM Fan in the stands, watching him soldier on for the shirt with such immense levels of dedicated commitment..!
                      too many bash him for his near miss on that Half chance in dying minutes of the game..!! but frankly im amazed he had anything left in the tank to put himself in position for that vital chance..!
                      Now that Header Miss of his from like 3 yards out...!!

Comment

That video would exceed YouTube's bandwidth requirements.
                        Savage

Comment

Originally posted by P-Money View Post
                          Guys i love Taremi and he is a great player but what i saw yesterday was lower than IPL , lets dee what he does against better teams.
                          Lol thats just not true

Comment

Coach Carlos Carvalhal: "I don't like to individualise but I'm going to this time. No disrespect to Rio Ave or the Portuguese league but Mehdi's a player for bigger things."

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                              Coach Carlos Carvalhal: "I don't like to individualise but I'm going to this time. No disrespect to Rio Ave or the Portuguese league but Mehdi's a player for bigger things."
                              link? lol

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                link? lol
                                https://twitter.com/PortuGoal1/statu...00556438237185

Comment

Working...
                                X