Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"because I don't speak Portuguese, I was ignored and asked several times "why, why, why "(why, why, why), and the referee showed me the second yellow." - from Mehdi's Insta post.

Poor guy, I can just imagine him yelling "Vy, Vy, Vy, Vy, Vy" at the ref.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
      https://www.instagram.com/p/B53zHDwp...=1pfj64w5ou2hg
      The guy still didn’t learn his lesson, went to Instagram and wrote a whole essay in English and Portuguese about how the referee was “unfair”.
      Obviously it is still fresh for him so no need to freak out. In the future I doubt he will confront ref in Same manner and Im sure coach and experienced players (captain esp who was involved in same incident) have spoken to him. If he does something like this again then we can say he didnt learn his lesson. But in general he has been one of least guilty of this offense of crowding ref.

Azmoun, Hajsafi, Shojaei are the ones that really come to mind for bad encounters with ref on a regular basis. Azmoun started to do same shit at zenit before dzyuba and semak beat it out of him. I dont really remember taremi have any confrontations with ref.

Comment

Comment

Mehdi needs to take responsibility, learn and grow from here. If you watch the highlights, it was not about Protégées, it was about body language. He was so close to the ref as if he was ready to headbutt the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            Iranian players never learn a lesson or two by constantly harassing referees even though they pay a high price for it sometime.
            This is a cultural issue, they start doing this from the young age and look at our local league..

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
            Agreed except "never learn". We could start right here. What you are saying about the league is absolutely correct. Cultural issues are the hardest yet with the right training and education things start to change. In my recent trips to Iran I have noticed that people have definitely improved in terms of behavior (e.g. buckling up while driving compared to ten or twenty years ago).

Comment

Good work by the ref, pofyuz bayad adam beshe. A ref is a person u respect not someone i come 1 cm close to head to head

Comment

Originally posted by Foolad Khuzestan View Post
                Good work by the ref, pofyuz bayad adam beshe. A ref is a person u respect not someone i come 1 cm close to head to head

*** edited*** haji

KEEP IT CLEAN!
                Last edited by Adesor Vafaseya; 12-11-2019, 04:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AliKarimi8 View Post
                  k*s nagoo haji
                  U not me, these are the players who wanted to fight the ref when we lost to japan ....exactly because of this problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Foolad Khuzestan View Post
                    You're not directly demonstrate respect in your sentence. Ta esmet bargasht, lahnetam bargash. Easy now..

Comment

Sweet training video of Mehdi and team mates.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Moalifc/s...00572222693378

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                        Agreed except "never learn". We could start right here. What you are saying about the league is absolutely correct. Cultural issues are the hardest yet with the right training and education things start to change. In my recent trips to Iran I have noticed that people have definitely improved in terms of behavior (e.g. buckling up while driving compared to ten or twenty years ago).
                        huh, thats good to know..!!
                        havent been back home for over 37years now ... but i recall even as a young teen in iran actually wondering when looking that seat belts in my brother's car, being baffled as to what they were for ?? lol
                        recall stuffing our the whole family inside a jeeeyan or a peykan (some 9+ folks) still vividly remember driving on family vacation to shomal in my brother's peykan packed to the brim with me sitting in driver's seat between my brother's legs holding the farmoon..!! freaking loved it...!! lol such a fun family vacay and what fond memories still from then..!!
                        still remember driving through those absolutely gorgeous, scenic mountainous peechaki one-lane highways in shomal and probably every 5-6 hours coming across some bad accidents and sometimes even witnessing white cloths draped over dead driver/passengers bodies lying on the side of the road next to their effed-up cars..!!

anyways getting back to thread topic

when did mehdi receive his first yellow card ? was he double booked on the same play..??
                        he seemed completely uninvolved in the foul that proceeded his foolish argument with the ref for which he was rightfully cautioned..! but i could understand his outrage if he was booked wrongly for the foul and then red carded for arguing the wrong call..!
                        still he must refrain from foolishly venting on social media afterwards..!! that is utterly dumb and will naturally piss off the league officiating crew and will most probably result in his close monitoring and much closer ref scrutiny .... that is just plain dumb....and wtf this whole saga has got to do with your language deficiencies...? get a grip man...!! ah

Comment

Rio Ave tied today 1-1 without Mehdi (out due to red card).

Comment

Rio Ave won away in the cup today against Marinhense (lower league team).
                            Game ended 2-0 and Mehdi was subbed off in the 86th min.

Comment

He had hot start at the beginning but hadn't been the same, few injuries slowed him down.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                He had hot start at the beginning but hadn't been the same, few injuries slowed him down.

A lot of our players seem to have this issue in their first season.

Hopefully in the winter break he can recover well and score at least a few more goals.

Even if he hasnt been scoring, he's been getting good playing time.
                                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Working...
                                X