Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That’s some high praise from the manager. Hope he can keep it going and put on a strong season. No way a top Portuguese team at least wouldn’t sign him if he gets near 20 goals.

Comment

awesome praise and its all true. If he keeps his head down and stays consistent, at the age of 27, he will still have good options open to him.

Mashallah Mehdi! And all the peope that ever doubted you...time to give the man his credit.

Comment

Dayum...! thats some high praise there..!!

its almost sounds like he is already looking to offload him for big money elswhere ...!?

Comment

Taremi must feel sky high after that. I don’t think I’ve ever heard one of our Legionnaires’ coaches say something THAT endearing before. Please Mehdi keep it up and there isn’t a shred of doubt in my mind that you’ll be in a top 3 league soon, heck maybe even by January

Comment

I think he will be at Benfica or Porto next year if he nets 15+ this season. Mehrdad could also see himself at Braga or Sporting if he continues his form

Comment

Taremi should go to the Premier League. Hear me out on this, he has extra something to his game the PL fans & managers like (e.g. strength/physicality, high workrate, high press, works well in tight spaces, eye for goal, etc...)

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                dont forget the big boss Webby..!! the original Mehdi scout..!
                im surprised nobody has bumped yet his OG Taremi thread, with the highlights of this monster performance...!!

ps
                i only wish he had made the EU plunge few years earlier..!
                at WC, No other TM player played as hard as him(Amiri & Omid came close..!), giving absolutely every ounce of energy he's got, every minute of play on the pitch..!
                made me SOOOOO PROUD to be a TM Fan in the stands, watching him soldier on for the shirt with such immense levels of dedicated commitment..!
                too many bash him for his near miss on that Half chance in dying minutes of the game..!! but frankly im amazed he had anything left in the tank to put himself in position for that vital chance..!
                Now that Header Miss of his from like 3 yards out...!!
                True. Webbie always backed this guy too. Nokhodi and Webbie were praising this guy well before any of us.

Shows how little I know.

He’s not always a clinical finisher but he creates so many opportunities that he more than makes up for it.
                Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                  Taremi should go to the Premier League. Hear me out on this, he has extra something to his game the PL fans & managers like (e.g. strength/physicality, high workrate, high press, works well in tight spaces, eye for goal, etc...)
                  why should he go to some midtable lower table crappy PL team. Those are the only ones that would offer for him. Much better to go to a top Portuguese team and play CL, or even a midtable/EL LA liga team who heavily scout Portuguese league.

Comment

Comment

Marvelous display. Damesh garm vaaghean. How he wasted some great years of his footballing career in the Persian Gulf leagues. Nevertheless never too late, he is still young.

His physics and high stamina as well as his height can make him shine in EPL IMHO. Look forward to see him shine and prosper in Portugal!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                        lol noone should ever go to EPL man.. ever..

Comment

Originally posted by Pouya View Post
                          lol noone should ever go to EPL man.. ever..
                          I’m interested to know your reasons for this statement.

Comment

I still can’t believe Taremi is actually playing European football. I never thought this day would come similar to Beiro right now but it’s amazing that he’s playing well and is potential to play in the top teams looks very good!

Comment

You guys remember that friendly match against Russia before the World Cup? The one that ended 1-1?

Taremi’s run up front supplying Sardar with the tap-in finish. Taremi is a threat up front. He may not always score but if he doesn’t he is such a perfect supplier.

He’s not selfish, he knows when to drop after a tackle lol. But he’s no none sense anti-football diver. That run up top to assist Sardar in that friendly, he could have easily let go and drop. But he’s smart when to drop after contact.

Anyways, just watched his hat trick and damn I’m proud! There’s still a long way to go so let’s not get over ourselves. We still have Sporting, Benfica and Porto ahead. But Taremi is no stranger against tough opponents either.

I hope he continues to do well for Rio Ave and help us again qualify to the World Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                                Eyval! Haz kardam! 🔥

Comment

Working...
                                X