Mehdi Taremi @ Rio Ave F.C. | 2019-2020 - Page 94

+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 94 FirstFirst ... 4484929394

Thread: Mehdi Taremi @ Rio Ave F.C. | 2019-2020

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,503 Times in 2,308 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    I hope he just aims for just Porto and stays away from those Lisbon teams (and Aston Villa).

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,128 Times in 548 Posts
    Carlos Carvahal has confirmed that there is interest in Mehdi from an unnamed English club and also from Porto, Lisbon and Benfica. He has some lovely things to say about him, about his ability and his character.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

3. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Medzdidz For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,969 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Medzdidz View Post
    Carlos Carvahal has confirmed that there is interest in Mehdi from an unnamed English club and also from Porto, Lisbon and Benfica. He has some lovely things to say about him, about his ability and his character.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Man Villa fans really suck lol... Brighton fans are no where near as bad

Really hope he doesn't go to Aston Villa. He deserves a better team such as Benfica or Porto or even Sporting...

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Iranianarsenal11 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,128 Times in 548 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
    Man Villa fans really suck lol... Brighton fans are no where near as bad

Really hope he doesn't go to Aston Villa. He deserves a better team such as Benfica or Porto or even Sporting...
    I was born and have grown up in Birmingham , most of my friends were Vila fans and when it comes to football they talk rubbish. Villa fans are a nightmare, still think their the European champions.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Medzdidz For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,002 Times in 4,495 Posts
    pretty ringing endorsement by carvahal as expected. I highly doubt this villa thing goes thru unless they become really desperate and pay over the odds for him and rio ave have to accept such an offer. But the attention that this has gotten him is notable, ups the stakes for Porto, Benfica to get a deal in place for him either for january or one that is agreed but will happen in the summer.

We gave mahdi a ton of shit on here, but he made great money in qatar, and now seems poised to get to a high level team/league after just 6 months-1yr in europe. That in itself is impressive and shows his quality. As to why he didnt go earlier, he certainly wasted a couple seasons in qatar, but in general he was a late bloomer. Only going to PP at around 22 or so from azadegan, never played for any iranian youth teams.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to inarsenewetrust For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,801 Times in 5,502 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Medzdidz View Post
    I was born and have grown up in Birmingham , most of my friends were Vila fans and when it comes to football they talk rubbish. Villa fans are a nightmare, still think their the European champions.
    They can’t be much worse than the diluted, wanker fans of Charlton ..!? Can they !?
    Now they were some miserable, negative bunch...club’s worse enemy of progress ....I doubt if they ever get promoted with their pathetic fan culture still in place. .!?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to BacheLot For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,725 Times in 1,566 Posts
    Big match tomorrow (10:45AM PST).

Rio Ave (#7) vs. Vitoria de Guimaraes (#6). Both at 25 points with VdG just ahead of Rio Ave due to GD. A win for Rio Ave would leap frog VdG and place them in 5th place, just behind Sporting CP.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 94 FirstFirst ... 4484929394

Members who have read this thread : 538

You do not have permission to view the list of names.