Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man that GONDA is the goalkeeper we faced in Asian Cup!!! Hopefully Taremi can avenge us and score a hattrick!!!

Comment

taremi scores OG. GK came and should have collected but totally missed the ball and it hit back of taremis head and went in.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        taremi scores OG. GK came and should have collected but totally missed the ball and it hit back of taremis head and went in.
        other dude also fouled taremi not sure why this goal stands.
        Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

http://cdn.livetv215.me/webplayer.ph...60&ci=203&si=1

Comment

He scored OG lol

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

portuguese league is very entertaining watch (I know this is cup game). even lower midtable teams play attractive brand of technical football fast paced and building from back on the ground. Rio ave do it very well themselves.

Also the defending is on the whole solid. What I would say actually is that physically the league is a bit lower than other european ones, but with a lot of emphasis on tactical, technical and 1-2 touch approach. This actually suits iranian players bc physically the level is not AS demanding as eastern european leagues (think russian, croatian) so they can dominate in games like Taremi, Mehrdad, but not have as great of an injury risk bc of high intensity physical play (although the risk is still there as we are seeing with taremi).

really hope it becomes go springboard for new generation of iranian players : Niazmand, Shariati, Salimi, Sharifi, Mohebi, etc

Comment

Another player becomes a victim of Taremi and gets a red card [emoji23]

Comment

Taremi fouled on a 1 to 1 outside the box. Opponent player got a red card.

Comment

hmm feel like Rio should have gotten more than a point.

Taremi didn't have his best game but still had his impact.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      portuguese league is very entertaining watch (I know this is cup game). even lower midtable teams play attractive brand of technical football fast paced and building from back on the ground. Rio ave do it very well themselves.

Also the defending is on the whole solid. What I would say actually is that physically the league is a bit lower than other european ones, but with a lot of emphasis on tactical, technical and 1-2 touch approach. This actually suits iranian players bc physically the level is not AS demanding as eastern european leagues (think russian, croatian) so they can dominate in games like Taremi, Mehrdad, but not have as great of an injury risk bc of high intensity physical play (although the risk is still there as we are seeing with taremi).

really hope it becomes go springboard for new generation of iranian players : Niazmand, Shariati, Salimi, Sharifi, Mohebi, etc
                      I don’t know if you saw the article I posted, but Niazmand along with Tavares (Sepahan Gk coach) we’re on the cover of a Portuguese magazine. An unidentified Portuguese team made an inquiry about Niazmand and he’s rumored to go in the Winter transfer window to Portugal.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                        I don’t know if you saw the article I posted, but Niazmand along with Tavares (Sepahan Gk coach) we’re on the cover of a Portuguese magazine. An unidentified Portuguese team made an inquiry about Niazmand and he’s rumored to go in the Winter transfer window to Portugal.
                        yeah I saw that. IT would be a fantastic move for him. Portuguese league is reknowned for producing top GKs. Ederson, Oblak, Patricio, Lopes all came from Portuguese league.

I think rio ave actually would be a great fit. Their starting gk is actually new, but 35 y/o polish guy. Seems more like a temporary kind of GK. Niazmand could slot in right there and be excellent. It would also push beiranvand to either go to europe or ensure he is at the top of his game every time he takes pitch for TM knowing there is a young buck in europe with fantastic skill ready for him to drop off.

Comment

Own goals still count as goals for his stats right? Lol

Comment

Comment

Mehdi came on at half time against condexia in the cup today and the team won 1-0 with 10 men. Not sure if he had any involvement in the goal

Comment

Rio Ave made it to the next stage of the Portoguese cup. Mehdi did not score or assist yet he came close in 82nd minute with a shot that went wide.

Go Mehdi!

https://www.rioavefc.pt/rio-ave-fc-a...a-de-portugal/

Comment

Working...
                                X