This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
    Why are you guys so quiet??? When we do not have any players about to go a big club, we complain about no club wants to sign our players... Now that we do (potentially), no reactions. Nothing, nada...
    We’re just lazy to type and reply, showing our excitement these days [emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji16][emoji16]

Although the 13 likes your post received is indicative of how happy we are about this possible move! [emoji6][emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Foolad Khuzestan View Post
      Let it happen then we will celebrate lol
      Agreed, and that said, Porto is a great landing spot! Much like Azmoun with Zenit, being with the top dog in your league can do wonders for a career and your performance.

Comment

Taremi and Nuno Santos again on Portuguese TV today. (I guess this show is the Portuguese equivalent of Sky Sports Good Morning Transfers)

https://tvi24.iol.pt/videos/dois-jog...paign=ed-tvi24

"Two FC Porto players loaned to Rio Ave in the deal involving Taremi and Nuno Santos"

"Cândido Costa advanced, this Tuesday, in "More Transfers" that the deal between FC Porto and Rio Ave because of Taremi and Nuno Santos may imply the loan of two players from the blues and whites to the Vilacondenses."

https://tvi24.iol.pt/desporto/nuno-d...os-no-fc-porto

"More Transfers: Cebolinha at Benfica, Taremi and Nuno Santos at FC Porto"

"At FC Porto, the deal with Rio Ave by Taremi and Nuno Santos should be closed soon."

Comment

Porto is my favored move, but I do wonder if they will unload some of the 5-6 forwards

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
            Porto is my favored move, but I do wonder if they will unload some of the 5-6 forwards
            according to their fans Taremi will be starter and is an upgrade to their current stock for sure. They have 3-4 forwards but all pretty useless. As evidenced by low goal tally.

Marega was the best one but stilled scored only like 11 goals and in general lacks any technique, cleverness to do much in CL.

Aboubakar played 4 games all season.

Ze luis is often injured. Spartak cut their losses with him. He is funny enough one of the better ones but doesnt get many minutes.

Soares is solid, can also play wing. Could move to roma.

The youngster Fabio Silva is easily most talented, but just 18.

I think they will cut losses with Aboubakar+Ze luis who barely played, potentially marega who there could be good market for (he has had a lot of discipline issues).

IMO, his competition at benfica would be more stern with Vinicius and potentially Cavani/Everton Cebolinha. The inclusion of loan players is something I know Rio ave wanted in any potential taremi deal and seems like porto could give it to them, which makes me think this one has good chance of going through.

Comment

Porto seems like a fantastic upgrade. Honestly I think they're a solid club for his skill level. He'll get UCL time and experience, have a solid squad to support him and pick out his runs. A lot of great ingredients to polish his game and help him shine, and lots of UCL matches for us as fans to follow

Comment

Porto will be a great move, he can do alot there and porto play in europe also.

Comment

Taremi is a player who is getting better with age, he has benefited from not playing higher levels of football till he was 22 and I can see him playing at a top level for a few more years yet. I hope the Porto move goes through for him.

Comment

With top rich clubs in any league you have to be careful. They often buy top players from rivals not necessarily to use them and play them all the time but to take them out. Porto probably will bench Mehdi most of the time and that surely is not what he wants.
                    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                    نگاه میکنید.
                    sigpic
                    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                      Taremi is a player who is getting better with age, he has benefited from not playing higher levels of football till he was 22 and I can see him playing at a top level for a few more years yet. I hope the Porto move goes through for him.
                      Technically and physically speaking he has always been great and valuable. His only issue was applying more of his IQ on the pitch. With age and indeed playing in more professional leagues, under better coaches and environment, has definitely had an impact on his improvement. His style of footballing matches that of top European leagues and teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                        Technically and physically speaking he has always been great and valuable. His only issue was applying more of his IQ on the pitch. With age and indeed playing in more professional leagues, under better coaches and environment, has definitely had an impact on his improvement. His style of footballing matches that of top European leagues and teams.
                        Eh. I dunno about that. Taremi has never been the most gifted athlete. He's not terribly fast, not that great on the ball. What set him apart was his football intelligence. He was always in the right spot at the right time. What I think has drastically improved is his nerves. He used to miss a lot of chances because of his nerves. He seems a lot more calm and confident. Honestly he's probably the smartest player Iran has ever produced. The game is almost second nature to him now.
                        "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by The Farbod View Post
                          Eh. I dunno about that. Taremi has never been the most gifted athlete. He's not terribly fast, not that great on the ball. What set him apart was his football intelligence. He was always in the right spot at the right time. What I think has drastically improved is his nerves. He used to miss a lot of chances because of his nerves. He seems a lot more calm and confident. Honestly he's probably the smartest player Iran has ever produced. The game is almost second nature to him now.
                          please add will and hunger for the goal and the ball to that...I think that is what really sets him apart. He is constantly demanding the ball and strives for the goal

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

A Bola: #FCPorto The attraction of the Champions League seduces Rio Ave striker Taremi. Porto want to strike a deal as soon as possible.

Anti-rival clause on Nuno Santos by Benfica doesn't worry Porto.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                              With top rich clubs in any league you have to be careful. They often buy top players from rivals not necessarily to use them and play them all the time but to take them out. Porto probably will bench Mehdi most of the time and that surely is not what he wants.
                              Doubt Rio Ave was any threat to Porto

Comment

Taremi fascinated to be able to play the Champions

https://www.abola.pt/nnh/2020-08-06/...ampions/855965

FC Porto's SAD is strongly committed to closing the contract for Taremi as soon as possible. Pinto da Costa has already assumed with António Silva Campos, his counterpart of Vila-Condenses, the intention of reaching a platform of understanding to recruit the services of the Iranian international to Dragão.

At the age of 28, Taremi refused millionaire proposals to invest in his career by accepting the invitation of Rio Ave for two years and the truth is that he valued himself immensely, to the point that in January he was even on Sporting's radar, which, however, he did an offer considered quite low to acquire the economic rights of the striker.

Vila-condenses hold only 60 percent of Taremi's pass, the rest belonging to the athlete himself, who comes from a wealthy Iranian family and does not seek to earn much money in football, but rather notoriety in the Old Continent.

Taremi is aware of the interest of SC Braga and even Carlos Carvalhal will have already spoken to the athlete, but the fact that FC Porto is the title champion and has direct entry into the Champions group stage in 2020/2021 is something that is seducing the Iranian international, committed to stepping on the big stages of the most important competition played at club level in Europe.

FC Porto has had the player signaled for a long time, as has Benfica, but Sérgio Conceição strives for negotiations with the Vila de Conde emblem to arrive in good port and Taremi can dress like a dragon next season, adding a lot of firepower. to the blue and white attack.

Comment

Working...
                                X