I think currently he is iran best overall player
    And if we want advance to wc, go second round
    Then win asin cup 2023 , he needs to play big roll

Comment

Comment

Good move he should have went few years ago

Comment

Originally posted by beri486 View Post
          Nobody showed up with flowers to welcome him.

That's not nice!
          It is okay, instead he got creepy camera person following him with camera lens.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
            Good move he should have went few years ago
            its okay, better late than never. Taremi has potential to be our best player alongside Sardar so hopefully he only gets better

Torabi and Beiranvand need to be next to move!

Comment

Am I the only one who is not overwhelmingly thrilled by this transfer? Medicore team in a third rated league in Europe for apparently one of our starting 11 players. I agree better than Qatar Matar but not necessarily exiting to be honest...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                Am I the only one who is not overwhelmingly thrilled by this transfer? Medicore team in a third rated league in Europe for apparently one of our starting 11 players. I agree better than Qatar Matar but not necessarily exiting to be honest...

As mentioned he should have done this latest when he was 23-24. Now at 27, beside bringing joy for us to watch one of our best players in Europe, it's more or less pointless. At least for him it is.

but hey, if he shines, he may open doors for our other players in Portugal.

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                  Iranian players are simply not good enough. This is good.

We don't have caliber players like Hashemian, Kia, and Nekounam anymore.....the highest is prolly Azmoun. Take what we can get.
                  Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan_REAL1 View Post
                    Iranian players are simply not good enough. This is good.

We don't have caliber players like Hashemian, Kia, and Nekounam anymore.....the highest is prolly Azmoun. Take what we can get.
                    Taremi is a better forward than Hashemian ever was. He's much more talented than Vahid in every aspect of the game, except maybe headers.

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
                      Taremi is a better forward than Hashemian ever was. He's much more talented than Vahid in every aspect of the game, except maybe headers.
                      Every aspect? I don't agree at all. Even though I like Taremi a lot, he is a much weaker finisher than Hashemian ever was. If you count their number of missed scoring chances, it's not even comparable. In addition, Hashemian was faster too. Taremi is more powerful and he can come up with very smart solutions during the games at times. In terms of professionalism, they are not comparable either.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                        Every aspect? I don't agree at all. Even though I like Taremi a lot, he is a much weaker finisher than Hashemian ever was. If you count their number of missed scoring chances, it's not even comparable. In addition, Hashemian was faster too. Taremi is more powerful and he can come up with very smart solutions during the games at times. In terms of professionalism, they are not comparable either.
                        Well Vahid had couple of prime seasons mainly between 2003 to 2005, other than that he didn't do that great in Germany, his 16 goals in Bundesliga pretty much helped him to earn other contracts for the rest of his career in Germany, including one with Bayern(which was a failure). Having said that i loved Vahid work ethic, exemplary considering he wasn't the most talented one but lasted more than anyone in Europe.

Comment

Mehdi is on the bench at the moment , early in first half and they are 1-0 down in a friendly against Famalicao.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            Well Vahid had couple of prime seasons mainly between 2003 to 2005, other than that he didn't do that great in Germany, his 16 goals in Bundesliga pretty much helped him to earn other contracts for the rest of his career in Germany, including one with Bayern(which was a failure). Having said that i loved Vahid work ethic, exemplary considering he wasn't the most talented one but lasted more than anyone in Europe.
                            Sure but we're talking about their skills in their prime.

I like Taremi but I doubt he will be getting interests from the top 5 leagues anytime soon, let alone scoring 16 goals in a season there.

Comment

So he played his first friendly tonight , they lost 2-1. Can’t find any details on how he played or how long. Everyone seems to be too occupied on how he compares to Hashemian 😀, two completely different kinds of players.

Comment

Much weaker finisher than Hashemian? Lol Tarwmi has a better scoring average than Hashemian despite the fact that he plays as a winger and sometimes even midfielder for TM. Hashemian faster than taremi?? Hahah man you can't be serious, Taremi is faster, stronger, much more athletic, agile, by far better dribbler, better passer etc like i said earlier there is not a single aspect that Hashemian is better in than Taremi, except for headers and yes Hashemian was more a professional than Taremi, but thas has more to do with mentality than skills. If Taremi had Hashemiam's professional attitude he'd tear the Bundesliga apart. Taremi is after Azmoun and Daei the most talented forward in TM's history.

Comment

Working...
                                X