Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im pretty sure summer time, one of the big 3 in Portugal will pick up Taremi, if he doesnt get picked up by other leagues. He has made enough noise this year for him to be overlooked. If he can pick up a couple of more goals and assists before the year ends itll be ideal.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
      Im pretty sure summer time, one of the big 3 in Portugal will pick up Taremi, if he doesnt get picked up by other leagues. He has made enough noise this year for him to be overlooked. If he can pick up a couple of more goals and assists before the year ends itll be ideal.
      I agree , Seb Coates is probably begging for Sporting to sign him so he doesn’t have to play against him again. What he has done well is save some of his best performances for games against the top sides.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
        I agree , Seb Coates is probably begging for Sporting to sign him so he doesn’t have to play against him again. What he has done well is save some of his best performances for games against the top sides.
        Yeah he has scored against all three, Sporting, Benfica and Porto. What an amazing player Taremi is, he is a very underrated player by Iranians.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
          Yeah he has scored against all three, Sporting, Benfica and Porto. What an amazing player Taremi is, he is a very underrated player by Iranians.
          There are still a lot of iranians who hate Taremi because of his miss in the world cup. I was sad but i never really begrudged him, because i thought that only he would be able to get into that kind of position in the first place, and he was hustling and battling for the whole of the game.

The only time i was annoyed with him was when he was getting political and Khamenei supporting on instagram when Shojaei and Hajsafi had just got in trouble... I though that it wasn't a good show of support for his team mates and was khayemali to IR. Since then he has thankfully improved.

But as a player I can never doubt him, he has always been fantastic. He misses a lot, but no one stretches the opponent and is so damn awkward to play against as him.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
            There are still a lot of iranians who hate Taremi because of his miss in the world cup. I was sad but i never really begrudged him, because i thought that only he would be able to get into that kind of position in the first place, and he was hustling and battling for the whole of the game.

The only time i was annoyed with him was when he was getting political and Khamenei supporting on instagram when Shojaei and Hajsafi had just got in trouble... I though that it wasn't a good show of support for his team mates and was khayemali to IR. Since then he has thankfully improved.

But as a player I can never doubt him, he has always been fantastic. He misses a lot, but no one stretches the opponent and is so damn awkward to play against as him.
            It's a shame. I can't fault a 94th minute miss to win because we literally had the world against us vs Portugal. Ronaldo should have been sent off, 3 penalties not given but a soft one given to make it look like it wasnt fixed.

I hate IR but there is a very very very clear difference between what Taremi was doing on instagram that may be conceived as pro-regime and what Torabi did. Taremi DID NOT insult a large fanbase of Team Melli by giving a b***kh to its female fans. Taremi went over during the Cambodia game to the women's section and thanked them just like every other member.

Torabi chose the same week women were begrudgingly allowed to enter stadiums(in a cage nonetheless) and said that all the problems of the country were because no listens to rahbar.

Huge difference.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
              Personally I don't mix politics with sports. At the end of the day they are people with their own political views. As far as football is concerned, I think it wrong to judge a player based on one moment. Taremi was one of our best players against Portugal, and worked extremely hard in that match. We should assess his skills based on his entire performances and what he brings for his country and clubs and we cannot deny that he is a very talented player who has done great so far and hopefully will do even better in the future. Also, it is important to note that Taremi is not a striker like Azmoun or Ali Daei, he is a forward but not a striker. So it is unfair to expect him to be a goalscoring machine, he creates danger, opportunities (also for his teammates) and is a menace for any team he plays against.

Comment

Rio Ave's game tomorrow postponed.

Comment

https://twitter.com/RioAve_FC/status...62766212984838

Class from Rio Ave!

Comment

taremi bought 80,000 masks for bushehr.

https://www.jn.pt/desporto/taremi-pr...-11989633.html

Comment

From RioAve's Twitter account. Merci Mehdi jaan! Damet garm.

Comment

Based on this interview - Taremi says he played the whole World Cup injured.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          Based on this interview - Taremi says he played the whole World Cup injured.

Interesting last question.

Comment

In an interview with iran tv, taremi confirmed he had 3 serious proposals during the winter transfer window : sporting, benfica and Bordeaux. Agreement was reached with one (I guess it was Bordeaux) but rio ave decide to keep him in order to qualify for the europa league.

He confirmed he will leave at the end of the season. He has contacted with teams

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                              In an interview with iran tv, taremi confirmed he had 3 serious proposals during the winter transfer window : sporting, benfica and Bordeaux. Agreement was reached with one (I guess it was Bordeaux) but rio ave decide to keep him in order to qualify for the europa league.

He confirmed he will leave at the end of the season. He has contacted with teams
                              good thing he didnt end up with bordeaux. Midtable Ligue 1 club with little direction or plan. Porto, Benfica are great options for him to continue in portuguese league where he is comfortable and for dominant teams. We have never seen taremi play for teams that completely dictate games and dominate possession. I think that under such systems there is much more to his game that he can show.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                good thing he didnt end up with bordeaux. Midtable Ligue 1 club with little direction or plan. Porto, Benfica are great options for him to continue in portuguese league where he is comfortable and for dominant teams. We have never seen taremi play for teams that completely dictate games and dominate possession. I think that under such systems there is much more to his game that he can show.
                                Persepolis?

Comment

Working...
                                X