This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"TAREMI FASCINATED TO BE ABLE TO PLAY THE CHAMPIONS

FC Porto's SAD is strongly committed to closing the contract for Taremi as soon as possible. Pinto da Costa has already assumed with António Silva Campos, his counterpart of Vila-Condenses, the intention of reaching a platform of understanding to recruit the services of the Iranian international to Dragão.

At the age of 28, Taremi refused millionaire proposals to invest in his career by accepting the invitation of Rio Ave for two years and the truth is that he valued himself immensely, to the point that in January he was even on Sporting's radar, which, however, he did an offer considered quite low to acquire the economic rights of the striker.

Vila-condenses hold only 60 percent of Taremi's pass, the rest belonging to the athlete himself, who comes from a wealthy Iranian family and does not seek to earn much money in football, but rather notoriety in the Old Continent.

Taremi is aware of the interest of SC Braga and even Carlos Carvalhal will have already spoken to the athlete, but the fact that FC Porto is the title champion and has direct entry into the Champions group stage in 2020/2021 is something that is seducing the Iranian international, committed to stepping on the big stages of the most important competition played at club level in Europe.

FC Porto has had the player signaled for a long time, as has Benfica, but Sérgio Conceição strives for negotiations with the Vila de Conde emblem to arrive in good port and Taremi can dress like a dragon next season, adding a lot of firepower. to the blue and white attack."

https://www.abola.pt/nnh/2020-08-06/...ampions/855965

"Carlos Carvalhal: «Taremi is a great team player»

Coach assumes the intention of counting on the Iranian, including Sp. Braga in the lot

Carlos Carvalhal was the guest of 'Futebol Total', on Canal 11, where the new coach of Sp. Braga admitted that Taremi has the quality to "reach a big one and that big one can be ... Sp. Braga", reacting with irony at the panel's insistence.

"I am prepared to lose Paulinho", said the coach, seeing there the need to hire a striker like Taremi, who Carvalhal himself convinced to accept the adventure in European football through the door of Rio Ave, a year ago.

"It was difficult to convince him to come here, but it was well worth it. It took us over a month to convince him, but he clearly exceeded expectations. Where will he get to? I think he is a great team player, of course he is" , highlighted the coach in a very lively conversation in which he covered his already vast career.

Carlos Carvalhal has already spoken of the new reinforcements, assuming great expectations in relation to Al Musrati, Iuri Medeiros and André Castro, seeing a good level of evolution for Zé Carlos, a side hired by Leixões, but who can even play some games in team B.

Carvalhal also revealed that he "likes Gaitán, an excellent player who can play more indoors" and made it clear that Esgaio and Ricardo "will not leave", revealing that he will "do everything to help Ricardo Horta reach the National Team".

Champion Prize

Finally, the coach assumed that he has a champion prize defined in his contract: "I have ... that I have. I already said that I am ambitious and at Rio Ave I also had the Champions and Europa League.""

https://www.record.pt/futebol/futebo...-equipa-grande

Comment

Porto is by far the most notable and respectable of all Portuguese Clubs, especially when it comes to European competition..!
      i'd be over the moon if this move materializes..!!
      havent followed much of the European competitions closely off late but off top of my head i recall numerous times in the past decades where Porto were often deep into CL duking it out against EU powerhouse and often get unlucky or barely get undone trying to lift the cup ..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        Porto is by far the most notable and respectable of all Portuguese Clubs, especially when it comes to European competition..!
        i'd be over the moon if this move materializes..!!
        havent followed much of the European competitions closely off late but off top of my head i recall numerous times in the past decades where Porto were often deep into CL duking it out against EU powerhouse and often get unlucky or barely get undone trying to lift the cup ..!
        https://twitter.com/MarketFCPorto/st...338560/photo/1

confirmation that porto have transfer listed 3CfFs and taremi is the top target to replace them.

Aboubakar, Ze Luis, and top scorer Soares are all on the way out.

Comment

Looks who's back in training

Comment

Benfica close to sign Everton hence no Taremi to Benfica apparently

https://www.transfermarkt.de/gremios...ew/news/367623

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

please please make Porto move happen...it will be best news we have heard in a very long time regarding any of our players.

Comment

its either braga and carvahal or its porto. unless sporting will hijack everything last minute

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                  its either braga and carvahal or its porto. unless sporting will hijack everything last minute
                  So Real Madrid is really off the table? Damn....

Comment

I hope for the Porto move to be fixed as soon as possible... I hate it to wait for a good move to be announced, cause as we all know long transfertime is the worst for iranian players
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                      Benfica close to sign Everton hence no Taremi to Benfica apparently
                      https://www.transfermarkt.de/gremios...ew/news/367623
                      although he is a wing not CF.

Taremi is apparently benfica's backup option if cavani falls thru.

Right now porto are def front runners. Braga and a few foreign teams (Marseille mentioned before, Bordeaux who may be outpriced now, werder bremen, and newly promoted la liga team Cadiz) also have interest/made offers.

Comment

"English team enters the scene for Taremi

A Premier League club came onto the pitch to learn the terms of a possible transfer from Taremi. The Iranian from Rio Ave entered a shortlist of three names for the attack by an English team with some reputation.

The Vila-condenses set at 10 million euros the value to sell the pass of the scorer, while FC Porto and SC Braga are still active in the race, but waiting for other deals to go ahead. The Iranian is an assumed wish of Sérgio Conceição and Pinto da Costa has already spoken with his counterpart from Rio Ave, António Silva Campos, about the business model.

Can BOLA guarantee that António Salvador, leader of SC Braga, did the same. In the case of dragons, the sale of assets is essential to move forward with a proposal. The Porto players wave a list of players from FC Porto to lower the price, and Rio Ave will try to negotiate the athlete for the best price. "

https://www.abola.pt/nnh/2020-08-08/...-taremi/856214

Comment

Thanks for sharing. Interesting that it specifies it's an English team with "some reputation".

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                            Thanks for sharing. Interesting that it specifies it's an English team with "some reputation".
                            The mighty Walsall.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              although he is a wing not CF.

Taremi is apparently benfica's backup option if cavani falls thru.

Right now porto are def front runners. Braga and a few foreign teams (Marseille mentioned before, Bordeaux who may be outpriced now, werder bremen, and newly promoted la liga team Cadiz) also have interest/made offers.
                              Porto>Braga>Benfica>Marseille>Cadiz

Don't really want him on Cadiz... Porto or Braga would be his best destination

Comment

Looks like Cavani to Benfica is a done deal, or very close to being done. This impacts Mehdi in two ways. First, although Cavani is getting grossly overpaid ($10M annually), this is good for Liga NOS as a whole and it increases the league's credibility. Second, Mehdi to Benfica is probably dead in the water (if it wasn't already). Hopefully Mehdi can officially join Porto soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X