Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IMHO when a player does well in his first or second year in a particular league he is better off to stay in that league.
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Nah id rather se him stay at Rio than go to Braga, its about the same level so then he should show loyality to the club that he bloomed in. Benfica,Sporting, Porto would be awsome or maybe telling Sardar to talk to the Zenit management before he leaves, to get him to Zenit.. imagine him there, i think he would fit in the style of their game. And they play in CL ( + Dzuba would be at 40 goals from all the penalties Mehdi would have gotten him)
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

I really want to see mehdi in spain, or more of our players in spain in general. very similar culture to iran, lots of exposure, similar playstyle, etc. i'd take any of our players going to spain over england or that farmers league called ligue 1. i think it would be better if mehdi went to valencia or even celta rather than braga or even benfica tbh. he should be aiming for the best club possible, i mean i have no fkn clue why some of you are ok with him moving to braga when he just became top scorer! we need to stop underestimating our players and start realizing that we have plenty of talent and skill.

Comment

porto will be super dope

Comment

Here is the full article from Record btw

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga....co/kqA444T9YA

Rio Ave president confirming the interest

Comment

https://twitter.com/_mercadoazul_/st...40232664154112

On Portuguese TV channel TVI 24 they say Taremi is very close to Porto

https://tvi24.iol.pt/videos/taremi-e...d-tvi24ultimas

Here is the video. My Portuguese friend called me and told me that on Portuguese TV channel TVI 24 they said Taremi is very close to Porto. #fuckinhype
              Last edited by Leicester City; 08-03-2020, 10:58 AM. Reason: Video

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                https://twitter.com/_mercadoazul_/st...40232664154112

On Portuguese TV channel TVI 24 they say Taremi is very close to Porto

https://tvi24.iol.pt/videos/taremi-e...d-tvi24ultimas

Here is the video. My Portuguese friend called me and told me that on Portuguese TV channel TVI 24 they said Taremi is very close to Porto. #fuckinhype
                Why are you guys so quiet??? When we do not have any players about to go a big club, we complain about no club wants to sign our players... Now that we do (potentially), no reactions. Nothing, nada...

Comment

We were all too busy dancing 😂

In all honesty I think we have all seen it before where a deal doesn’t go through with one our players. As soon as he has had signed a contract (not in the way Saman did at Huesca) and he has the kit on and is on the pitch then we will be dancing more.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                    We were all too busy dancing 😂

In all honesty I think we have all seen it before where a deal doesn’t go through with one our players. As soon as he has had signed a contract (not in the way Saman did at Huesca) and he has the kit on and is on the pitch then we will be dancing more.
                    Haha, fair point. I think this one will happen, well I hope. (knock on wood)

Comment

He’s definitely going somewhere.

Comment

Why are you guys so quiet??? When we do not have any players about to go a big club, we complain about no club wants to sign our players... Now that we do (potentially), no reactions. Nothing, nada...
                        That's what I've been saying. We exaggerate the negative things too much.
                        Good luck to Taremi. I'd like to see him not only to shine on club level but also contribute to TM.
                        With this ruthless attacking line (taremi, sardar and an on form JB) surely our opponents have no chance against us in the WCQs?

Comment

not much to say. As I mentioned before when I posted link, Portuguese media has so far said hes been confirmed to Sporting, Benfica, Braga and now Porto. I agree this seems more real (obviously interest from all is concrete), but we will just have to wait and see.

Porto would be the best move for sure. CL, very likely to start, no adaptation time needed, good midfield behind him, league champs, etc.

Comment

Taremi's been lit this season. Surely Porto will gamble on him?

Comment

As Iranians, we've learned to temper our expectations in football...in politics...in family...in life. Once I see the photo of Mehdi shaking hands with the owners and a jersey in hand, I'll be happy to celebrate with you Aziz!

Comment

Let it happen then we will celebrate lol

Comment

Working...
                                X