Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great video, and loved seeing their chemistry. Dragan must watch this video, and surely given their chemistry and Golden Boot performances this year, he should go for a two striker formation. These two (with their height and physical prowess) would destroy the opposing defense.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
      Taremi is like a floating noodle on the pitch lol. He's very technical. A smart dribbler, a good passer, he's decent at shooting and has great vision. But he's not physical and EPL is a physical league. I can't imagine him in the EPL, but who knows.
      In the EPL, Mehdi would not get 90% of the penalties that he got in the Portuguese league.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
        In the EPL, Mehdi would not get 90% of the penalties that he got in the Portuguese league.
        Chon davarhaaye PL zehniyaate 30 saal pish raa daraan. Ye mosht davare tokhmi ke dar sathe jahani hich maali nistand.
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

mehdi and sardar together totally took over this interview with 120

From having regular conversations with each other, ignoring the interviewers meaningless questions and typical transfer baitings, to then taremi asking the guy if he has any news for when 90+Adel will return.

Anyways Taremi eventually said that he has in the past year offers from/talks with :
          Benfica,Porto,Sporting,Braga, Espanol, Cadiz (newly promoted to la liga), Aston villa. He said he doesnt know which of these are still standing or have agreed anything with rio ave.

And also, big thumbs up to the last answer from the both of them. Again reporting trying to get some stupid answer about who had best season and mehdi brilliantly summed up why we all care about legionairres in europe!

So apparently at 23 mins... Aston Villa wanted him. That imo would have been good.

Comment

I find it funny that this guy has always something negative to say. How do you know if 90% of those penalties would not have been given in the EPL?

From counting Ezatolahi's professional career at the age of 15 back in 2012 (8 seasons and 32 matches) and allegedly ending of his club career and input at 23 years of age for TM, to this baseless comment, incredible.

Keep up the good work man.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
              I find it funny that this guy has always something negative to say. How do you know if 90% of those penalties would not have been given in the EPL?
              From counting Ezatolahi's professional career at the age of 15 back in 2012 (8 seasons and 32 matches) and allegedly ending of his club career and input at 23 years of age for TM, to this baseless comment, incredible.
              Let’s try again since you ran away yesterday,

If his birthday is October 1, 1996 please tell me how old he was making his professional debut for Malavan on October 26, 2012?

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                Let’s try again since you ran away yesterday,
                If his birthday is October 1, 1996 please tell me how old he was making his professional debut for Malavan on October 26, 2012?
                This is not the right thread, I will respond in the other thread regarding the incorrect statistics. And lol at running away, you take yourself way too seriously man.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  Getting the amount of penalities he got is an art and not something to be scoffed at.

Paulinho and taremi are the same age. Only reason he is going to wolves is Bc of mendes connection. Definitely not a top 6 level PL player(starter).

And taremi’s physicality is one of his strongest points . Look how he physically dominated and manhandled Spain and Portugal (especially Spain), or his incredible display vs russia where he shrugged off Russia’s top cb and 3 others for sardar assist like they were nothing.

He is 6ft3, very built and powerful, with really long strides and deceptive speed.

Braga might be good fit Bc of carvahal but I doubt it. Taremi is out of their price range and they already signed two brazilian youngsters to replace paulinho

Yeah, I didn't realize how important his presence was for Azmoun until that game (forgot which one in Asian cup) which he missed.

Originally posted by Preezy View Post
                  Why critisize a player without looking up the facts? He won more penalties than any player has done in history.

He even won three penalties in one game against Sporting. Unfortunately he didn’t get to take those penalties which would’ve made him the single top scorer of the league. He is a class player and his awareness and intelligence is the reason why he won those penalties. Taremi is a consistent player.

No one scored more goals than him and the fact that his competitors are players from Braga, Sporting, Benfica and Porto proves how amazing he is. Please show some respect and appreciation.

Agha kotak nazan. He is even better than Penaldo and Messi combined. Good for him! For sure it would've been great if he had topped the list on his own but either way it's something to be proud of.

Comment

First of all I'm not negative 90% of the time. I praise players for certain things, and criticise them for other things. Just because I don't treat every Iranian player like I'm their overprotective mom, it doesn't mean I'm negative.

secondly, that comment isn't negative. Certain leagues like Italian and Portuguese he refs generally tend to be more generous with the foul giving. The EPL however is on the other side of the spectrum, where refs tend to allow more physical contact. This is something Jahanbakhash learnt in his first few games last year, where tried to draw a foul from minor contact, and the refs didn't stop the play.

Comment

https://twitter.com/SCBragaOficial/s...99252955045888

Damn looks like Carvalhal is taking players with him to Braga

https://twitter.com/olhaoquete2igo/s...48781829992448

Looks like Braga are going to build for next season to compete, maybe not so bad of a move with if Taremi being linked to them?

Comment

chance to make a big team... don't miss it Mehdi

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

If you have social media accounts...do your thing and vote for Player of the Season!

Comment

First of all I'm not negative 90% of the time. I praise players for certain things, and criticise them for other things. Just because I don't treat every Iranian player like I'm their overprotective mom, it doesn't mean I'm negative.
                            secondly, that comment isn't negative. Certain leagues like Italian and Portuguese he refs generally tend to be more generous with the foul giving. The EPL however is on the other side of the spectrum, where refs tend to allow more physical contact. This is something Jahanbakhash learnt in his first few games last year, where tried to draw a foul from minor contact, and the refs didn't stop the play.
                            I'm not into statistics the way you are (you clearly showed your expertise in that field with Ezatolahi and his 8 seasons of senior football starting at 15 years of age), but every time I come across a post from you in a thread that I'm following it is about negative stuff.
                            How Iranian football is garbage, how Iran sucks at everything etc. Now is it possible that what you are doing is merely self projection and that it has nothing to do with Iran and its people? I mean clearly not everything that is Iranian is great but what does Taremi having a great season in Portugal with an average club have to do with EPL? All you are trying to do is undermine his achievement this season with your usual negativity and I can't imagine anyone taking you seriously mate.

Comment

I'm not into statistics the way you are (you clearly showed your expertise in that field with Ezatolahi and his 8 seasons of senior football starting at 15 years of age), but every time I come across a post from you in a thread that I'm following it is about negative stuff.
                              How Iranian football is garbage, how Iran sucks at everything etc. Now is it possible that what you are doing is merely self projection and that it has nothing to do with Iran and its people? I mean clearly not everything that is Iranian is great but what does Taremi having a great season in Portugal with an average club have to do with EPL? All you are trying to do is undermine his achievement this season with your usual negativity and I can't imagine anyone taking you seriously mate.
                              Lol, you got triggered when I pointed out that EPL is a more physical league where refs don't give penalties as easily as they do in southern Europe and that moving to the EPL would not be good move for him because of that reason.

Everything else is just you selectively taking things out of context, and freaking out.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X