Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^true, but still a good way to show yourself in Europe.

I would love to see more players go to Turkey, Greece, Portugal and even eastern European teams!
    All competitions where they get decent playing time, making them better and learn to adjust to other cultures on a low level.
    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
      Portuguese league matches seems to be just as lackluster with shitty stadiums as that of Iran’s. This stadium looked like a practice fields.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      Keano jan, az nazare varzeshgaaha hagh daari, albate bashgahaayi manande Sporting, Porto, Benfica, Braga, Guimares, estadiumhaaye besyaar khobi darand.

Va in bashgaahaa kheili tarafdaarhaaye por jomb o jooshi darand.

Yademon nare ke Porteghaal keshvare kochiki ast va barkhi az teamhaaye az shahrhaaye kochiki hastand.

Amma yek chizi ke Taremi dar yek mosahebe tazegi goft ine ke az keifiyate balaaye tamrinhaaye Rio Ave khoshesh omade.

Man fekr mikonam in farhange khobe morrabigari kheili asar mizaare rooye amadesaazie bazikonhaa va amalkardeshoon.

Az in nazar kheili behtar az yek keshvari manande Torkie.
      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Portuguese league matches seems to be just as lackluster with shitty stadiums as that of Iran’s. This stadium looked like a practice fields.

thats because this was not a league match

Comment

FC Alverca is a 3rd Division Team. That may explain the spartan facility.

Comment

Thank you for the clarifications folks! [emoji1317][emoji1317][emoji1316]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

from pure infrastructure perspective, over the recent year of our boys mostly highlights of playing there, i too havent found Greece and Portugal much too different from iran and all that impressive, per say ..!!
                sure the top 2 team's have decent facilities but the rest of the league stadiums look sorta ghetto like PGL...!

ardalan however explained better what the real Advantages of such transfers are regardless of similar to iran sorta tokhmy facilities and overall playing atmospheres..!

Comment

Comment

Starting vs braga in league match in 45 mins.

Comment

Please give me a link to the game 🙏

Comment

http://livetv.sx/enx/eventinfo/875236_braga_rio_ave/#_

Comment

Comment

Link doesn't work, anything else?
                            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

saw few minutes
                              down 0-1 at HT
                              they were being dominated the whole time i watched and could hardly get passed their half line
                              finally conceded late after getting lucky a few times

they had only one decent breakaway where Mehdi did well to push forward and square the ball to the RW dude but the idiot took a wild shot

Comment

Mehdi shot off the post.

Comment

Working...
                                X