This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    if it was such an injury they would have subbed him out then...not left him in until min 85, add to that the fact he was brilliant and scored.
    Ok, maybe that's why they don't want to risk him in this match/further aggravating his injury? I cannot say. However, it's not I nor Iranian newspapers who say this, but the Portugese newspaper "ABOLA" who is making this claim.

Comment

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...sign_bas_dost/

Eintracht Frankfurt sign Bas Dost. Maybe we can see Taremi go there by January?

Comment

Good news guys! Looks like Taremi may be available for the Sporting match after all.

https://www.abola.pt/nnh/Noticias/Ver/803075

MEHDI TAREMI FULL

Rio Ave prepares the match with Sporting in Alvalade. In addition to a team moralized by the 5-1 defeat to Aves, in the last matchday of the League, Carlos Carvalhal can also rejoice in having the squad practically at full strength. Mehdi, who scored a hat trick in the victory against the avenses - also won the penalty that gave rise to the fifth goal of the Vila do Conde formation -, trained in full after complaining about one knee.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
          Good news guys! Looks like Taremi may be available for the Sporting match after all.

MEHDI TAREMI FULL

Rio Ave prepares the match with Sporting in Alvalade. In addition to a team moralized by the 5-1 defeat to Aves, in the last matchday of the League, Carlos Carvalhal can also rejoice in having the squad practically at full strength. Mehdi, who scored a hat trick in the victory against the avenses - also won the penalty that gave rise to the fifth goal of the Vila do Conde formation -, trained in full after complaining about one knee.
          Inb4 inarsenewetrust zings someone.

Comment

GUYS LOOK AT TAREMI’S BEAUTIFUL ENGLISH!

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
              Inb4 inarsenewetrust zings someone.
              na baba 90 dg gozaresh dad ma chikare hastim begim ghalate.

sike. seriously guys think independently. An injured player doesnt continue playing for an entire half, score again, then train the day after fully unless their name is Kaveh Rezaei, Ali gholizadeh, lol.

Comment

MEHDI TAREMI FULL
                abola and 90 and iranianlegioners insta account said bro...from now on you get your news vetted by me

Comment

This is what 8 years of CQ's training has done to our players: professional, selfless, gentleman

Comment

and to think allllll the shit people talked here about taremi, attacking his character, IQ, religious and political preference, play, etc ,etc.

the guys english is fantastic, hes clearly really worked on it, his answers were honest and professional, his play has been phenomenal, if he was 2-3 years younger it would be ideal, but you have to consider in general taremi was a very late bloomer only really shining in PP at the age of 24.

Comment

^ He wasn't part of any of the Youth teams and his career is flourishing like this. We should be proud of him. He has brought happiness and wonder to this forum.

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Thank you for sharing this bro. Mehdi is truly authentic. If you are a TM or Rio Ave fan and you watch this interview and you have one iota of love and acceptance in your personality you can not avoid being touched, moved and inspired by this guy.

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Great to hear he feels at home there since we know how important that is - the environment he’s in seems to be a recipe for success for Mehdi. Go Rio!
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Tbh I havent seen/watched him play in Portugal yet, but from the clips and scenes in that Interview, I'm glad he looks happy and found his style.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              and to think allllll the shit people talked here about taremi, attacking his character, IQ, religious and political preference, play, etc ,etc.
                              the guys english is fantastic, hes clearly really worked on it, his answers were honest and professional, his play has been phenomenal, if he was 2-3 years younger it would be ideal, but you have to consider in general taremi was a very late bloomer only really shining in PP at the age of 24.
                              not sure if he was a late bloomer or just discovered a bit late..??
                              much props must be given to Ali Daei for supposedly discovering him ? (or so i read..!!) and brining him to PP where he'd naturally get his much due grand exposure, helping him become an integral part of the TM offensive set up...!
                              ps
                              im so damn impressed with his english proficiency ..!! before this move... didnt come across as the type of bloke who'd bother with such smart undertakings..!!
                              only remaining regret is his 2-3 years late departure to the more organized and professional EU football ..!
                              Last edited by BacheLot; 08-28-2019, 08:48 AM.

Comment

Mehdi's English is very impressive. I always thought the likes of him, Beiro, Torabi don't know a lick of English but I think CQ made them all learn some sort of English

Comment

Working...
                                X