X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    he already rejected them.
    It's from today's edition.

This was the same source that said it was completed deal yesterday or so... I swear Portuguese media is just as good as Iranian media if not worse. Idk man.

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    Probably just rio trying to pressure porto into following through with agreement asap.
    Most likely I would assume

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
      It's from today's edition.

This was the same source that said it was completed deal yesterday or so... I swear Portuguese media is just as good as Iranian media if not worse. Idk man.

Most likely I would assume
      the deal is done I think. Taremi going back to portugal this week and training camp for porto signs monday.

Comment

Translation: Taremi, it's close!

Comment

fk man
          this is getting sorta nerve wracking ...... surely Porto are still doing some last minutes choone zani...!!
          i can imagine, he woulda told Rio mgmt his preference for Porto over other suitors ..... but not sure how that became such a public knowledge ...?
          obviously if im Porto and know that the player himself isnt fond of joining other teams that them, then i would lure Rio into deep negotiations then last minute pull some delay tactics inorder to get a few hundred thousand here and there extra discount before making full commitment...!!
          any shrewd negotiator would..!!

Comment

cmon man, i already know what porto kit i want and everything. just sign the deal already so i can order it

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
              cmon man, i already know what porto kit i want and everything. just sign the deal already so i can order it
              Are you getting the home or away shirt? The latter is cooler IMO...

Comment

Originally posted by Siamak_ View Post
                Are you getting the home or away shirt? The latter is cooler IMO...
                i dont really wanna jinx anything but, the third kit is super clean

Comment

His latest Instagram story from 3 hours ago is of him in a flight. Might be flying from Iran to complete the move

Comment

The away kit looks so good
                    sigpic

Comment

Breaking News:

Congrats Mehdi. He has reached an agreement with Porto for 6 million Euros.
                      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                        Breaking News:

Congrats Mehdi. He has reached an agreement with Porto for 6 million Euros.
                        Source? I see a lot on the net but no confirmation from an official site?

Comment

^ IRIB 3 just reported it.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                            ^ IRIB 3 just reported it.
                            So we're trusting Iranian media?

Comment

According to his IG, he was on the plane.

Comment

^ If it's true, you guys owe me OK? I only charge you 10 bucks per head.

Comment

Working...
                                X