X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
    It was said to be Atlético Madrid

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
    I’ve been reading a lot of tabloid Iranian IG accounts saying that but I don’t buy it.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      I’ve been reading a lot of tabloid Iranian IG accounts saying that but I don’t buy it.
      Replacing Diego Costa...why not?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        Marseille is better than the top portuguese teams right now. They have qualified for CL directly, have a solid coach in Villas Boas who is portuguese and is undoubtedly monitoring the league for talent/through his contacts and reccomendations. They have a much stronger squad than any team taremi has been seriously linked with thus far. Big talents like Kamara, Lopez, Gueye and also great players like Payet, Thauvin, Caleta-Car, Sanson, etc.

Interestingly, if they lack in one position to be solid in Europe and in League play at the same time it is CF. Benedetto is a solid box player/finisher who has scored 11 goals, but they have no other CF besides him. Taremi would not walk into the xi but he could easily overtake benedetto or just rotate and get good game time considering many comps next year.

We have seen french teams like monaco, lille, etc struggle to perform in CL and Ligue 1 simultaneously bc of lack of squad depth and multiple quality options. Signing taremi would help prevent that for sure.

The top portuguese teams are struggling right now, Benfica just firing coach, sporting in debt and in a big mess, Porto weak in europe. But maybe the summer, new coach appointments, etc can change that.
        Marseille isn't that in good position that you may think from outside. It is also more true for Bordeaux (taremi's suitor last winter) who may collapse soon.
        About Marseille, they are in a very bad financial shape. Their squad is filled with old and high paid players, they cannot sell to get some financial relief. Their most valuable player (Thauvin) was injuried for 1 year so they cannot sell him at good price. They may get some §§§ from one or two other players (Kamara+ Sanson) but nothing that big.

UEFA was about to kick them out of CL but thanks to Covid crisis they escaped with a fine (15% of what they will earn in the next CL). In one year, it could be an other story.

The club in itself is extremely instable, the coach was about to resign some weeks ago (and it can happen out of nowhere there). Their last 2nd place is thanks to an extremely weak league + some referee help + them not playing euro competition + covid stopping the league. At least for Taremi he can break the record of penalty there!

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          Marseille isn't that in good position that you may think from outside. It is also more true for Bordeaux (taremi's suitor last winter) who may collapse soon.
          About Marseille, they are in a very bad financial shape. Their squad is filled with old and high paid players, they cannot sell to get some financial relief. Their most valuable player (Thauvin) was injuried for 1 year so they cannot sell him at good price. They may get some §§§ from one or two other players (Kamara+ Sanson) but nothing that big.
          UEFA was about to kick them out of CL but thanks to Covid crisis they escaped with a fine (15% of what they will earn in the next CL). In one year, it could be an other story.
          The club in itself is extremely instable, the coach was about to resign some weeks ago (and it can happen out of nowhere there). Their last 2nd place is thanks to an extremely weak league + some referee help + them not playing euro competition + covid stopping the league. At least for Taremi he can break the record of penalty there!
          yeah they are unstable, but so are all the top portuguese teams right now. So if all are unstable, marseille are objectively a better team right now while benfica, porto and co have really struggled this season, in a weak year for all of portugals top teams

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            yeah they are unstable, but so are all the top portuguese teams right now. So if all are unstable, marseille are objectively a better team right now while benfica, porto and co have really struggled this season, in a weak year for all of portugals top teams
            But Porto/Benfica send players in top clubs in a more regular basis than Marseille.

Comment

So happy to see him taking penalties and taking it so calmly to give his team the win. He is for sure going to a better club soon, amazing progress! You are making us proud Mehdi
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                Replacing Diego Costa...why not?
                My friend....listen to what you just said. Does it really need an explanation? You actually believe a big club like Atlético would replace a big name player like costa with an unknown, middle aged player from a small club in Portugal?
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

He is one of our only players who can fit in any European league and any club. Our players rarely succeed in EPL, the main reason is their physics and strength, and Taremi possesses them both. They guy can steal the ball and run fast with it past defenders, right into the penalty box, and depending on circumstances draw a penalty, his height and high jumps allows him to be a good header with decent precision.

Unlike most our players he is somewhat calm and avoids stupid fights and arguments on the pitch, and well knows how to keep his cool on and off the pitch.

I can picture him play in Bundesliga, Serie A, EPL, La Liga etc. he has most of the ingredients to qualify for any of the above mentioned leagues. Also the fact that he speaks English is a big plus. I was shocked when I first saw him speaking it in an interview.

Kholaase dames shadidan Garm!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                    My friend....listen to what you just said. Does it really need an explanation? You actually believe a big club like Atlético would replace a big name player like costa with an unknown, middle aged player from a small club in Portugal?
                    My friend...I'll be digging this post out if it happens

Comment

I think Taremi is comparable with Benzema. Creating a lot of chances, good teamplay but also missing a lot. Benzema is strong and tall too.

Comment

Dobare shoroo shod 😂😂😂😂

Taremi is a great player but dont get too hyped, he plays in a shitty league man stop talking about athletico and real madrid and whatever.

Comment

INB4 the Azmoun & Taremi combination in Athletico Madrid.

Comment

Primeira Liga Team of the Week with 2 Iranians! Very proud of the boys, as I'm sure CQ is as well =)

Comment

He should go to Porto or Benfica and play some UCL

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                                He is one of our only players who can fit in any European league and any club. Our players rarely succeed in EPL, the main reason is their physics and strength, and Taremi possesses them both. They guy can steal the ball and run fast with it past defenders, right into the penalty box, and depending on circumstances draw a penalty, his height and high jumps allows him to be a good header with decent precision.
                                Unlike most our players he is somewhat calm and avoids stupid fights and arguments on the pitch, and well knows how to keep his cool on and off the pitch.
                                I can picture him play in Bundesliga, Serie A, EPL, La Liga etc. he has most of the ingredients to qualify for any of the above mentioned leagues. Also the fact that he speaks English is a big plus. I was shocked when I first saw him speaking it in an interview.
                                Kholaase dames shadidan Garm!
                                Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                                If he was technically more gifted he would have played for a big club by now! He ticks almost all the boxes, the reason that he misses huge chances is that he doesn't have the 100% control on ball the you should have to be a top player..
                                Otherwise, he has the speed, strength, height, mindset, creativity. It's not too strange either as most Iranian players don't have that control on the ball (Karimi, Azizi & Shojaei aside. Not counting Dejagah & Zandi as they are product of German football.).

Comment

Working...
                                X