Iran Now Banned From Hosting International Soccer Matches

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Iran Now Banned From Hosting International Soccer Matches

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks

Iran Now Banned From Hosting International Soccer Matches

Meet your Persian Love Today
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    This is the end guys...

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,224 Times in 521 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by daggerhashimoto View Post
    But only Clubs not the National Team

4. The Following User Says Thank You to allan123 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,468 Times in 880 Posts
    I think it's only in Asia. No ruling by FIFA, at least thus far. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

News Editor
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,394 Times in 2,294 Posts
    Just heard on Iranian news that AFC has proposed an option to IFF. That is, the first two clubs will play their qualifying game in Qatar if they quality then we have Four clubs in AFC championship. Then the first game of our clubs will be played at their opponent turf. The return game will be played in Iran. Of course if our clubs accept the offer.

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,946 Times in 3,705 Posts
    Who cares?? .... As long as we are focused & committed to serving & spending all our resources for betterment of terrorist groups in Syria, Lebanon, yemen, Iraq,..... then all this makes any ban worthwhile!

I just don't understand why AFC is making such a drama & big deal of IRGC shooting down the Ukrainian airplane! Not a big deal at all. They should know we're ready to do far more for our sacred duty of spreading our magnificent & fabulously successful revolution. Far far more

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,723 Times in 858 Posts
    Hello friends,

Do you remember we were so upset with AFC and put forward an initiative few ocasiona to leave AFC and join UEFA or creat a new confederation? Now that this unforeseen opportunity have arisen due to Islamic Republic’s stupidity; we can double down and make it happen.

Nevertheless, just out of curiosity; don’t you think; this could be a great opportunity and timing to go after this initiative and call for such campaign? I’m willing to begin my efforts. Don’t you think that it would be a great idea to get a vote to see how many fans are interested? Thx

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,195 Times in 1,846 Posts
    i acutually like afc banning iran. this is great, iran said hong kong was nor safe, iraq was not safe. other countries dont feel safe coming to iran, fair or unfair is not the point.

Forum Staff
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,202 Times in 1,638 Posts
    At this point I am willing to give up on football until the country can shape up. Football is just a bandaid on our social and political gunshot wounds.
    .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

11. The Following User Says Thank You to khodam For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian

Thanks
    Thanked 2,216 Times in 709 Posts
    FIFA is the body to rule on TM matches. If FIFA rules that Iran is safe for TM WC 2022 qualifying home matches, it will be in direct contradiction with AFC. I am very curious how this will pan out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 143

You do not have permission to view the list of names.