Mehdi Taremi @ Rio Ave F.C. | 2019-2020 - Page 154

+ Reply to Thread
Page 154 of 159 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 1586

Thread: Mehdi Taremi @ Rio Ave F.C. | 2019-2020

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks

Meet your Persian Love Today
    This should be a lesson to all of our talented youth players. Don’t Chase money and waste away your time in Iran or the Gulf leagues. Take a chance and go to Europe. You Are good enough!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PEJ For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,233 Times in 1,018 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PEJ View Post
    This should be a lesson to all of our talented youth players. Don’t Chase money and waste away your time in Iran or the Gulf leagues. Take a chance and go to Europe. You Are good enough!
    Heck yeah! But, I can't blame them if they take the money. Heck, I'd do the same. Who doesn't want an easier job, AND be paid much, much more?

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,104 Times in 2,115 Posts
    Buries the walk-off game penalty winner with authority. If there was ever a definition of "The Man" at Rio Ave, Mehdi should be pictured.

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,104 Times in 2,115 Posts
    Superman

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to diz For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,050 Times in 2,342 Posts
    He took the penalty kick with the confidence, takes alot to do that at the last second of the match..

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Iran_19 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,385 Times in 4,995 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KasraKhan View Post
    Heck yeah! But, I can't blame them if they take the money. Heck, I'd do the same. Who doesn't want an easier job, AND be paid much, much more?
    I think he did well for himself. He ripped off the arabs for a few years and got paid greatly. Now he is tearing up portugal and will get a good move this summer and still have 4-5 good years to offer.

The real shame is the 2 years of football he lost in sarbazi, and maybe one of the years at PP/Gharafa. But hes making up for lost time.

Also I would add how cool he is. He is getting fouled all game and in a very stakes situation with his teammates losing their shit at the ref he never lost his cool, facial expressions remained relaxed, and got the job done. Wish more of our TM players had the composed demeanour.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to inarsenewetrust For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,894 Times in 1,117 Posts
    Wish we had him in that SF against Japan.
    Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RaginG Inferno For This Useful Post:

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Well done, Mehdi. I hope some of this goal scoring will transfer over to TM as well.

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,033 Times in 2,516 Posts
    Taremi is a ghodrati kind of striker, reminds me of Jozy Altidore of USA and Diomande of Norway

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,385 Times in 4,995 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Leicester City View Post
    Taremi is a ghodrati kind of striker, reminds me of Jozy Altidore of USA and Diomande of Norway
    jesus, thats a disrespect. The players you mentioned are not 1/10th of taremi. They are literally oafs.

Taremi in languid, physically strong, but surprisingly fast, very clean technically, and a genius when it comes to off the ball runs. He presses non stop, altidore is a lamp post if there ever was one.

It is very hard to find a comparision for him. Something like muller is the best I can do- with relation to his runs in the box, with a body of Ilicic, but somebody who operates best running into space behind the defence (something the guys you mentioned havent done in their lives).

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to inarsenewetrust For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 563

You do not have permission to view the list of names.