X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Persepolis?
    to some extent yes. Thats where he had his best goal scoring performance as well, even though PP play was far from perfect, relative to opposition they were usually dominant.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      good thing he didnt end up with bordeaux. Midtable Ligue 1 club with little direction or plan. Porto, Benfica are great options for him to continue in portuguese league where he is comfortable and for dominant teams. We have never seen taremi play for teams that completely dictate games and dominate possession. I think that under such systems there is much more to his game that he can show.
      I'd like to see all our forwards in such a team. I'm sure they will have lots to show. Jahanbakhsh and Azmoun have already done that. Sayyadmanesh has been in the position to do the same but I guess he's still too young.

Comment

https://desporto.sapo.pt/futebol/pri...-proxima-epoca

https://www.abola.pt/nnh/2020-04-09/...avancar/838694

Taremi to Benfica would be sick!!!

Apparently the manager Bruno Lage is impressed by his profile and goal record (Seems negociations are in place?)
        Last edited by Leicester City; 04-09-2020, 07:53 AM. Reason: Link

Comment

I am fairly sure he will go to Benfica or Porto, at this stage it seems benfica is more likely because they already have agreement in place since january. It would be a great move for taremi.

Benfica play a 4-4-2. The two Cfs who have started most of the year are the outstanding 19 year old vinicius jr, and the not so outstanding Chiquinho, who has only managed 1 goal in 18 liga NOS games. Taremi will walk into starting xi for him.

In midfield they have quality players : Rafa, Weigl, Taarabt, Pizzi, etc. Their defense has some big euro talents : Ruben Dias, Ferro, Tavares, Grimaldo, etc.

With Taremi and Vinicius partnership up top they will probably be unstoppable in league and much more competitive in CL.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            I am fairly sure he will go to Benfica or Porto, at this stage it seems benfica is more likely because they already have agreement in place since january. It would be a great move for taremi.

Benfica play a 4-4-2. The two Cfs who have started most of the year are the outstanding 19 year old vinicius jr, and the not so outstanding Chiquinho, who has only managed 1 goal in 18 liga NOS games. Taremi will walk into starting xi for him.

In midfield they have quality players : Rafa, Weigl, Taarabt, Pizzi, etc. Their defense has some big euro talents : Ruben Dias, Ferro, Tavares, Grimaldo, etc.

With Taremi and Vinicius partnership up top they will probably be unstoppable in league and much more competitive in CL.
            Bro stop abam miyad...

Comment

If it's between Porto and Benfica, I hope he chooses Porto rather than the latter.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                If it's between Porto and Benfica, I hope he chooses Porto rather than the latter.
                Why? Benfica was playing in the Champions League the last few years while Porto has declined as a team

Comment

Spain isn't supposed to monitor portuguese league? It is too much to ask that a team like Valencia shows some interest to Taremi?

Comment

Spain isn't supposed to monitor portuguese league? It is too much to ask that a team like Valencia shows some interest to Taremi?
                    bigger teams than valencia could even benefit from having taremi in their squad. He is a very unique player. But honestly, benfica is a perfect fit for him. He can stay in portugal where he is still comfortable, for a team loaded with talent where he can be a starter and compete in champions league too.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak_Shirazi View Post
                      Why? Benfica was playing in the Champions League the last few years while Porto has declined as a team
                      Their coach is new and relatively inexperienced. Having coached Benfica's B team, this is almost the first time he's a head coach for an A team/club; whereas Sérgio Conceição in Porto is much more experienced both as a player and as a coach. Taremi would learn more from the latter I think.

Comment

I've always wondered about that too. But then again, the Portuguese teams started to get more interested in our players after seeing our game against their national team in the WC. La Liga teams seem not to care even about our game against their own team.

and that is pretty weird after good seasons by our first two and only La Liga legioners (specially Nekounam).

Comment

I've always wondered about that too. But then again, the Portuguese teams started to get more interested in our players after seeing our game against their national team in the WC. La Liga teams seem not to care even about our game against their own team.

and that is pretty weird after good seasons by our first two and only La Liga legioners (specially Nekounam).
                          The reason Portuguese teams show interest in Iranian players is not because Portugal played against Team Melli, but solely because of CQ.

Comment

Comment

Mo Ali Heydarpour (famous, very well regarded football trainer) interviewed Mehdi Taremi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3rvzD0FinQ
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                                Mo Ali Heydarpour (famous, very well regarded football trainer) interviewed Mehdi Taremi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3rvzD0FinQ
                                Thanks. Who's this guy?

Comment

Working...
                                X