Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, amazing start for him in Portugal. Tougher times will come, let's see how he copes with the ups and downs of a full season!

Comment

Lmao. Yeah it is only 2 games, but all of a sudden Taremi is fighting for top legionnaire...amazing

Comment

The Greatest Penalty winner of all time!!
        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Taremi could have had 4 penalties this game, so it balanced out.
          Damesh garm. Even the Sporting fans acknowledge he was very good and destroyed Thierry and Coates.

Comment

poor uruguay international coates legit kachal shod from dealing with taremi.lol

Comment

He will make it to big 3 in Portugal in half season.

Comment

Are these considered assists

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                  His penalties were legitimate, all reviewed by VAR. The reason they look sketchy is because of the clever way he works his body in front of the oncoming defender so that the second they reach for the ball they end up making contact with him.

Brilliant, a hattrick of penalties. I don't think i've seen anything like it. If he took (and scored) all of them he'd be at 7 goals by now. WAIT i forgot he won another in his first game he subbed in, make that 8 goals total. Instead he is at 3 goals and FIVE penalties won. FIVE!!!
                  eeen
                  specially the Bold !!

Comment

Ghasem with another hat trick (technically) I think he should’ve taken the 3rd one but great performance against one of the best European teams

Comment

Originally posted by daggerhashimoto View Post
                      my phone app is telling me his fine. no red cross next to his name. they are +630. If he is actually starting im going to bet the house.
                      Agha share some of the spoils
                      Smartest bet you have ever made

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
                        Are these considered assists

maybe not in an official statsheet. But the statsheet will also read 5 penalties won, which is a considerable number, and will get the attention of many scouts.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                          Agha share some of the spoils
                          Smartest bet you have ever made
                          how much $ did you make dagger jan

Comment

after game interview of Sporting coach, he mentioned at the end that they are still trying to bring a Striker in...!!
                            Taremi anyone..?? they dont come any cheaper/better than him..!!

Comment

Sporting fans are fuming in this thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm..._ave_primeira/

Can't wait to hear from Carlos Carvahal, he must be so perplexed as to what sort of monster he has signed truly an enigma

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                Taremi could have had 4 penalties this game, so it balanced out.
                                true that , there was another clear PK which the refs didnt give ...!!
                                and take a close look at the beginning of this vid of the suspect 2nd PK.. ....!
                                https://www.instagram.com/p/B1102yBH...d=90vxwwvdbasc
                                defender pulls ever so slightly on his shirt and he senses it and immediately goes down .... extremely shroud flop by Mehdi to win the vital equalizing pk there .!!
                                the man is an PK wining artist ..!!

Comment

Working...
                                X