X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
    He should go to Porto or Benfica and play some UCL
    I thought that too some weeks ago, but seeing how he is banging goals this past week, he should wait and aim a bigger league (atletico, Valencia, Atalanta.. e.g).
    Even he fails there, he will still be in the radar of Porto/Benfica and could go there after.

Comment

Can we take a minute to appreciate how good Mehdi really is?? Man what a player!

So many haters from day 1, and I admit I was one of them. From the Rizespor dilemma, to choosing to play in Qatar, to his bad miss versus Portugal, Taremi has definitely had his down moments, but man oh man was I wrong... He is a beast!!

Huge shoutout to Webmaster as well for shining some light on this gem years back

Comment

Taremi has admitted on a number of occasions that he owes his current situation to CQ. CQ encouragement as well as technical guidance must have something to do with his attitude and footballing style. He of course always showed strong potential but I think we are seeing a new Taremi.
        sigpic
        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Can't wait for Rio Ave's match on Sunday. Must watch football for any TM fan currently.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
            Can't wait for Rio Ave's match on Sunday. Must watch football for any TM fan currently.
            Something special this sunday ?

Comment

Originally posted by Foolad Khuzestan View Post
              Something special this sunday ?
              Yup. An Iranian player dominating a good European league. Not something you see every day.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                Can we take a minute to appreciate how good Mehdi really is?? Man what a player!
                So many haters from day 1, and I admit I was one of them. From the Rizespor dilemma, to choosing to play in Qatar, to his bad miss versus Portugal, Taremi has definitely had his down moments, but man oh man was I wrong... He is a beast!!
                Huge shoutout to Webmaster as well for shining some light on this gem years back
                Huge credit to CQ for seeing the diamond in the rough and giving him a chance and believing in him. He was also instrumental in getting Taremi to accept the Rio Ave offer (Taremi has said this in his early interviews in Portugal). CQ's leadership and mentorship in DEVELOPING our players was nothing short of sensational.

Comment

https://serbenfiquista.com/forum/mer...tsf/65413/1185

The Mehdi Taremi thread now hit 80 pages.

Comment

Official????

https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2...benfica-record

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                      Official????

https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2...benfica-record

Dar Roznaameye Record masolaane Rio Ave migan ke pishnahadhaa raa badan arzyaabi mikonan, chon

dar haale haazer dar yek faaze moheme lig hastand.
                      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

In ham rooznameye Ojogo ke harfhaaye Record raa tekrar mikone:

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-12384132.html
                        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Aparantly the president of Rio Ave has confirmed it too... Would it make Taremi the Iranian playing in the biggest club compared to his other Hamvatans? I think yes. Benfica > Zenit

Comment

How great !!!

Comment

I can't wait for the hypocrisy of "Giant" teams in the CL when they moan about how Taremi is getting penalties against them

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X