This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sly View Post
    Every aspect? I don't agree at all. Even though I like Taremi a lot, he is a much weaker finisher than Hashemian ever was. If you count their number of missed scoring chances, it's not even comparable. In addition, Hashemian was faster too. Taremi is more powerful and he can come up with very smart solutions during the games at times. In terms of professionalism, they are not comparable either.
    Much weaker finisher than Hashemian? Lol Tarwmi has a better scoring average than Hashemian despite the fact that he plays as a winger and sometimes even midfielder for TM. Hashemian faster than taremi?? Hahah man you can't be serious, Taremi is faster, stronger, much more athletic, agile, by far better dribbler, better passer etc like i said earlier there is not a single aspect that Hashemian is better in than Taremi, except for headers and yes Hashemian was more a professional than Taremi, but thas has more to do with mentality than skills. If Taremi had Hashemiam's professional attitude he'd tear the Bundesliga apart. Taremi is after Azmoun and Daei the most talented forward in TM's history.

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
      Much weaker finisher than Hashemian? Lol Tarwmi has a better scoring average than Hashemian despite the fact that he plays as a winger and sometimes even midfielder for TM. Hashemian faster than taremi?? Hahah man you can't be serious, Taremi is faster, stronger, much more athletic, agile, by far better dribbler, better passer etc like i said earlier there is not a single aspect that Hashemian is better in than Taremi, except for headers and yes Hashemian was more a professional than Taremi, but thas has more to do with mentality than skills. If Taremi had Hashemiam's professional attitude he'd tear the Bundesliga apart. Taremi is after Azmoun and Daei the most talented forward in TM's history.
      Well, let's agree to disagree. A better finisher is not necessarily measured by only their average scoring stats. As said, you have to put their missed chances into the calculation. Taremi scores a goal out of 10 scoring chances per game. Hashemian at his prime, only needed 2 or 3 chances to score.

Taremi is a very good player but speed is not among his advantages. You're being delusional dude.

Ps. Hashemian played for TM mostly during Branko's time, at a time where old Daei was consistently played as the lone striker upfront and just like Taremi, Hashemian was used in the wing.

Comment

Well, let's agree to disagree. A better finisher is not necessarily measured by only their average scoring stats. As said, you have to put their missed chances into the calculation. Taremi scores a goal out of 10 scoring chances per game. Hashemian at his prime, only needed 2 or 3 chances to score.

Taremi is a very good player but speed is not among his advantages. You're being delusional dude.

Ps. Hashemian played for TM mostly during Branko's time, at a time where old Daei was consistently played as the lone striker upfront and just like Taremi, Hashemian was used in the wing.
        taremi is deceptively fast. See azmouns goal vs Russia away in Kazan.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          taremi is deceptively fast. See azmouns goal vs Russia away in Kazan.
          Yes, have a look at the video again. The Russian defender easily caught up with him, but he's powerful and physically strong and could keep himself between the defender and the ball without falling down.

Minute 03:10

Comment

Yes, have a look at the video again. The Russian defender easily caught up with him, but he's powerful and physically strong and could keep himself between the defender and the ball without falling down.

Minute 03:10

no. The defender caught up with him because when he cut inside the ball bobbled and he lost his momentum. But he still had the speed, power, composure to hold him off.
            If he was slow the defender could have got back in front of him even though he had good positioning.

Anyways, Im not saying taremi is the fastest player. He is not milad or even sardar. But he is by no means a slow player either. He is a very powerful run that covers ground surprisingly quickly for a guy of his frame and loose running style.

Comment

both hashemian and taremi have one thing in common: they disappointed us when it mattered. Hashemian was worthless in WC2006, Taremi blew multiple golden opportunities in WC2018.

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
                both hashemian and taremi have one thing in common: they disappointed us when it mattered. Hashemian was worthless in WC2006, Taremi blew multiple golden opportunities in WC2018.
                Do you realize only world class striker could have scored on the last min opportunity vs Portugal?

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  Do you realize only world class striker could have scored on the last min opportunity vs Portugal?
                  I’m not sure I agree with this. That scene has been burned in my memory so clearly and I’ve rewatched it so many times. I’ve frozen the exact frame to see just how close we were and every time I’m convinced that if he had just managed to hit the target it would’ve gone in, and there was a large portion of the goal to aim at.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                    I’m not sure I agree with this. That scene has been burned in my memory so clearly and I’ve rewatched it so many times. I’ve frozen the exact frame to see just how close we were and every time I’m convinced that if he had just managed to hit the target it would’ve gone in, and there was a large portion of the
                    goal to aim at.
                    It was a tough ball to score on, it was on his left foot, and he is not left footed, i bet you out of ten strikers only some like Mandzukic can score(which he did vs England), now the fact that he missed the net is another story, he could at least force the keeper for a rebound or a corner kick.

Comment

Comment

number 99?

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                          number 99?
                          He wanted 69 but I.R. officials didn't allow ;-P

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Taremi is almost similar to Diego Costa playing style if he was less sissy and more clinical

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              no. The defender caught up with him because when he cut inside the ball bobbled and he lost his momentum. But he still had the speed, power, composure to hold him off.
                              If he was slow the defender could have got back in front of him even though he had good positioning.
                              Anyways, Im not saying taremi is the fastest player. He is not milad or even sardar. But he is by no means a slow player either. He is a very powerful run that covers ground surprisingly quickly for a guy of his frame and loose running style.
                              Well, to me if he was fast, the defender wouldn't have caused a problem for him in the penalty box, as he would have gotten away from him after he regained his momentum. but anyways.... the discussion was about him and Hashemian and I still think the latter was much faster in his prime.

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                                He wanted 69 but I.R. officials didn't allow ;-P

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
                                Didn't Jahanbakhsh have 69 when he was in NEC?

Comment

Working...
                                X