Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

agree with you but seriously drop the lad its just demeaning and childish. You can disagree with somebody without having to talk down on them

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
      So no examples and again making stuff up. Taremi has never played as the sole striker with the exception of the 30 minutes against South Korea in a friendly match. And oh yeah he has a better goal scoring record per game than Hashemian for TM.
      Rasout Khatibi used to play in the Bundesliga as well, so he must be better than Taremi. Strong argument lad
      Except Rasoul Khatibi did not score 16 goals in Bundesliga (a good number of which as a sub late in the games) and finally he did not get bought by Bayern Munich.

It is very childish to stubbornly stay put on your point when you've been proven wrong. This is my last reply to you on this matter. What I said about his time in Bundesliga here above (FACTS) speak for themselves. For now Taremi can have fun in a mid-table team in Portugal so you can get a kick out of it. lol

Comment

Migam now that we brought up Rasoul Khatibi, Vahid Hashemian, Davari, Karimi, and Madreseye Mooshaah in this Taremi thread then I think it is only fair to talk about Ostad Asadi's own goal. He is the true goal scorer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdiQeIk5eS4
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
          Didn't Jahanbakhsh have 69 when he was in NEC?
          Azmoun had 69 because that’s the area code for Gonbad e Kavus.

Get your minds out of the gutter guys lol.

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
            there’s not one similarity between them except facial features
            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            For some weird reason Taremi reminds me of Will Smith from his Fresh Prince it Bel-Air days. It’s that head and faded hair combo lol. Also he’s tall and lanky. Put a flat peak cap on Taremi’s head, dress him up like Tupac and play the intro to the show, it’s him

Comment

Rio Ave has a friendly against reserve side of Porto tomorrow. Most probably, Taremi will see some action. Let's hope he shines and scores/assists.

Go Medhi!

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                For some weird reason Taremi reminds me of Will Smith from his Fresh Prince it Bel-Air days. It’s that head and faded hair combo lol. Also he’s tall and lanky. Put a flat peak cap on Taremi’s head, dress him up like Tupac and play the intro to the show, it’s him

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                  Thug Life Mehdi lol

Comment

Rio ave was due to play Porto B today but no news so far

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      Looks like this match was canceled.
                      "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                        Nothing on their twitter, it looks like the U-23 team played against CD Ave though.
                        https://twitter.com/RioAve_FC/status...30970738585600
                        #WilmotsOUT

Comment

I opened this thread and got excited about him finally joining a European side, but the reality is this guy potential is much higher than some mid table club of 2nd rated European league, he is not Mehrdad Mohammadi who joined more or less the same caliber club!! Too bad he wasted his young and promising years in IPL and crappy Qatar!!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            I opened this thread and got excited about him finally joining a European side, but the reality is this guy potential is much higher than some mid table club of 2nd rated European league, he is not Mehrdad Mohammadi who joined more or less the same caliber club!! Too bad he wasted his young and promising years in IPL and crappy Qatar!!
                            Baba if we keep sitting back and moaning about missed opportunities for Mehdi, we will not progress and move forward. Did he waste his potential? Yes, somewhat. But at the end of the day, Taremi was just 26 years old two weeks ago. He still has time to pishraft regardless.

Rio Ave FC isn't the most prestigious club, and yes, Taremi deserves better, but they are much better than CD Aves and historically a top seven club. Taremi has a great chance of moving to Sporting, Porto, or Benfica if he shows up and has a good season.

Comment

Taremi needs one good season and the top Portuguese clubs will be in line to snatch him up. I believe 10 - 15 goals will earn him a top move.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                                Taremi needs one good season and the top Portuguese clubs will be in line to snatch him up. I believe 10 - 15 goals will earn him a top move.
                                I hope so, I dont think 1 season with 10 would get sporting benfica or porto interested maybeeee braga. depends on their striker needs tho tbf.....I think 13-15 is the minimum needed for a move after one season. lets keep our fingers crossed and wait and see hes been very, very consistent in his club performances for years IMO
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X