Kaveh Rezaei @ Club Brugge KV | 2019-20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Rezaei is training with Charleroi today! Prepare to close this thread and update the one of our legionnaire in Charleroi
    It seem that he will be loaned 1 year without buying option

Comment

Originally posted by Melvino View Post
      It seem that he will be loaned 1 year without buying option
      Doroste:

https://twitter.com/SportCharleroi/s...97813250129920
      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Too bad he couldn't play against Brugge. Would have be delighted to see him score some goals against them

Comment

WELCOME BACK REZAEI!

Comment

https://www.voetbalprimeur.be/nieuws...-niet-uit.html

Clement keeps a door open for Rezaei: "You never know a player will explode"

Club Brugge have started training again this week. It also saw some mercenaries return, including Kaveh Rezaei. Will he get a new chance at Blauw-Zwart? Philippe Clement does not exclude it.

According to Het Nieuwsblad, it is still Club Brugge's intention to rent / sell Rezaei. But if the Iranian is surprised at training, a new opportunity at Club Brugge may be in.

"I learned in football never to exclude things, because you never know if a player suddenly explodes," says Clement. "Kaveh had a good season at Charleroi," said Club Brugge's trainer.

Still, it will be difficult for Rezaei to get a spot at Club Brugge. "But his season was not exactly a season in which he was much better than the players who were here or that matches our ambitions for the coming season. Normally he will go somewhere else. He will be well trained. But you know never what happens in the preparation, "Clement concludes.

Comment

If i were Rezaie I'd push for a change at any freaking cost...is that an environment you want to be in? "We don't want you but if you explode we'd consider keeping you!...oh god

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

If i were Rezaie I'd push for a change at any freaking cost...is that an environment you want to be in? "We don't want you but if you explode we'd consider keeping you!...oh god

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                  https://www.voetbalprimeur.be/nieuws...-niet-uit.html

Clement keeps a door open for Rezaei: "You never know a player will explode"

Club Brugge have started training again this week. It also saw some mercenaries return, including Kaveh Rezaei. Will he get a new chance at Blauw-Zwart? Philippe Clement does not exclude it.

According to Het Nieuwsblad, it is still Club Brugge's intention to rent / sell Rezaei. But if the Iranian is surprised at training, a new opportunity at Club Brugge may be in.

"I learned in football never to exclude things, because you never know if a player suddenly explodes," says Clement. "Kaveh had a good season at Charleroi," said Club Brugge's trainer.

Still, it will be difficult for Rezaei to get a spot at Club Brugge. "But his season was not exactly a season in which he was much better than the players who were here or that matches our ambitions for the coming season. Normally he will go somewhere else. He will be well trained. But you know never what happens in the preparation, "Clement concludes.
                  Bere gom she "keep a door open"... Porrooo

Sick and tired of Club Brugge treating Kaveh like a benchwarmer. He really needs to go somewhere where he's treated like an integral part of the team. I don't care if that's Charleroi or Nantes or whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post

Sick and tired of Club Brugge treating Kaveh like a benchwarmer. He really needs to go somewhere where he's treated like an integral part of the team. I don't care if that's Charleroi or Nantes or whatever.
                    I vote Charleroi. He and Ali were a lethal combo.

Comment

what a loser.

Nantes is a perfect project for him. They have a good crop of players.

I would say he should definitely not go back to charleroi. He should try to show himself in front of a big fan base (like nantes) with nice stadium in a big league. His talent and hard work deserves that chance. If it doesnt work out he can always return to charleroi again.

Comment

Omidvaram dari ke Clement mikhad baaz kone bokhore to sare khodesh.

Kaveh nabayad in chakhaanhaa raa bavaar kone.
                        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

welcome back to the bench..

Comment

https://twitter.com/ClubBrugge/statu...98473537253376

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post

Not sure exactly what Clement means by surprising in training? He was a vital part of his team’s season, finishing 3rd top scorer in league. Also not sure what Clement means by not better than other Brugge players? He has scored more goals than all the other Club Brugge strikers combined! Their top scorer was their midfielder called Hans Vanaken.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                                Not sure exactly what Clement means by surprising in training? He was a vital part of his team’s season, finishing 3rd top scorer in league. Also not sure what Clement means by not better than other Brugge players? He has scored more goals than all the other Club Brugge strikers combined! Their top scorer was their midfielder called Hans Vanaken.
                                So one thing we can be sure about ; Clement is full of ****
                                Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                                O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Working...
                                X