Kaveh Rezaei @ Club Brugge KV | 2019-20 - Page 3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Kaveh Rezaei @ Club Brugge KV | 2019-20

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    There is one thing that took me over 20 Years i think to accept, iranian footballers are not as good as we believe. Kaveh Rezaei, damn 15 Years ago we thought he is going to destroy the World because of some U-17 games.

In general Iranian players are good, but not that good what we sometimes think, i dont know how Algerians,Morrocans and some others produce players who suddenly become world class players.

Till some time ago i said if Milad Mohammadi goes to Real Madrid he would even be starter lol.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Foolad Khuzestan For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,972 Times in 3,342 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by P-Money View Post
    There is one thing that took me over 20 Years i think to accept, iranian footballers are not as good as we believe. Kaveh Rezaei, damn 15 Years ago we thought he is going to destroy the World because of some U-17 games.
    In general Iranian players are good, but not that good what we sometimes think, i dont know how Algerians,Morrocans and some others produce players who suddenly become world class players.
    Till some time ago i said if Milad Mohammadi goes to Real Madrid he would even be starter lol.
    Algerian and morrocan world class players are french nationals, product of french academies, and were developped in french league with premium access to other big leagues.

Iranian players don't have EU pass and need tons of reference to be hired by average clubs of average euro leagues at best. The lack of decent offer and the lack of iranian players to leave their confort zone doesn't help too. Rezaei should have leave Iran much earlier than 25 years old. But we don't know if he had (decent) offers. and if Charleroi's owner wasn't iranian, maybe Rezaei would still be playing in IPL

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 4,255 Times in 1,985 Posts
    Kaveh not part of the squad for the Champs League qualifies at home to Kiev tonight, hopefully he gets his transfer sorted soon. The way they have treated him I will be supporting Kyiv tonight.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,268 Times in 920 Posts
    in the Squad for today

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FF187 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 10,130 Times in 2,900 Posts
    Kaveh did not travel with the squad for their CLQ away match:

"Rezaei and Letica absent from trip to Kiev

Kaveh Rezaei and Karlo Letica have not been called to face Kiev in the Champions League. The Club is looking for a solution for both players. Rezaei and Letica are both fourth in their respective hierarchy: in attack and at the goalkeeper post."

8. The Following User Says Thank You to aenima_8 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,268 Times in 920 Posts
    Kaveh needs to find another club asap. He definitely has the talent to succeed. he had bad luck with injuries otherwise he was even a starter in his beginnings at Brugge.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Thanks
    Club Brugge is playing Lask for champion's league qualification right now. 42nd minute and they're up 1-0 with a penalty kick. Kaveh is in the squad and on the bench.

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,876 Times in 3,450 Posts
    Kaveh IN. Min 70.

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,876 Times in 3,450 Posts
    It is do or die for him, hope he take advantage of the situation, this guy is fighter.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,752 Times in 677 Posts
    any links? the one I have is blocked for me at work

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.