Kaveh Rezaei @ Club Brugge KV | 2019-20

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kaveh Rezaei @ Club Brugge KV | 2019-20

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,512 Times in 3,869 Posts

Kaveh Rezaei @ Club Brugge KV | 2019-20

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Here's to a much more successful season for Kaveh - hoping he can get back to his top form we saw in Charleoi

Thanks to aenimia for sharing this piece in the last thread:

"MEHDI BAYAT IS CONVINCED THAT KAVEH REZAEI WILL BREAK THROUGH AT CLUB BRUGGE

Philippe Clement still has two weeks to get his troops ready for the competition start. On Friday it became clear that there is still work to be done.

Bruges came no further than 1-1 against Lokomotiva Zagreb . In the practice match, the Croats exposed a number of pain points with blues and blacks.

Clement posted Kaveh Rezaei in the rush hour. Without much success. The Iranian hopes to break through this season after his first season in paid employment in Bruges did not bring what he had expected.

Mehdi Bayat, however, continues to believe in him. The manager of Charleroi still assumes that he is going to make it with blue-black. He told Le Soir that . “I am convinced that he will break through. Clement is going to take him to his best level. Don't forget that he became Club's record transfer last year. ""

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

"Is Kaveh Rezaei Club Brugge exchanging for this Belgian club?

Kaveh Rezaei is already explicitly linked to a departure at Club Brugge. After a year the Iranian seems to be a bad buy.

Mehdi Bayat, manager of Charleroi (the former club of Rezaei, ed.), Disagrees. He also rules out that Rezaei would return to the Karolos.

"That is completely surreal. The previous coach (Ivan Leko, ed.) Didn't really have it for him, but now he can show his qualities. It's even ridiculous to talk about a possible return to Charleroi ," Bayat said La Dernière Heure ."

Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ghermez Agha For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 9,030 Times in 2,636 Posts
    Kaveh had a slight knock and was rested for the friendly vs. Sporting. He may also miss the season opener vs. Waasland-Beveren:

"Brandon Mechele was not among them in the back, while Jelle Vossen and Kaveh Rezaei were also sidelined as a precaution. Clement therefore does not want to take any risks. "I am not a coach that forces players against medical stories. During the season you have to rotate at the right times and bring them when they are top fit. There were too many serious injuries last season," he appears to be a joke on the club website to share with predecessor Ivan Leko.

And so, the Brugse Metten were a good test for next week's league opener against Waasland-Beveren. Because there is a good chance that the trio will still be absent. "Mechele is suspended, while Vossen and Rezaei are out of battle with minor ailments," Clement said."

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aenima_8 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,981 Times in 3,867 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aenima_8 View Post
    Kaveh had a slight knock and was rested for the friendly vs. Sporting. He may also miss the season opener vs. Waasland-Beveren:

"Brandon Mechele was not among them in the back, while Jelle Vossen and Kaveh Rezaei were also sidelined as a precaution. Clement therefore does not want to take any risks. "I am not a coach that forces players against medical stories. During the season you have to rotate at the right times and bring them when they are top fit. There were too many serious injuries last season," he appears to be a joke on the club website to share with predecessor Ivan Leko.

And so, the Brugse Metten were a good test for next week's league opener against Waasland-Beveren. Because there is a good chance that the trio will still be absent. "Mechele is suspended, while Vossen and Rezaei are out of battle with minor ailments," Clement said."

wow. Rare to see such a public outing of previous coach. I think this new coach is a very fair guy and Bayat also gave his approval about him for kaveh. Maybe he wont start every game, but Im sure he will get mins and be given a fair shot. Leko destroyed Kaveh last season. Good news is he still has a another chance to experience CL football again as they are in the qualifiers. I thought he actually did quite well last year in CL vs monaco.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to inarsenewetrust For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    On the bench first game of season away at Beveren. Bruge are smashing it but losing to a penalty in the first half.

High-Ranked Member

Thanks
    Bruge came back to win 3-1 , Kaveh stayed on the bench.

High-Ranked Member

Thanks
    Hoping Kaveh gets a move out of Brugge as they have just signed Percy Tau, another striker on loan from Brighton.

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,199 Times in 5,200 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    wow. Rare to see such a public outing of previous coach. I think this new coach is a very fair guy and Bayat also gave his approval about him for kaveh. Maybe he wont start every game, but Im sure he will get mins and be given a fair shot. Leko destroyed Kaveh last season. Good news is he still has a another chance to experience CL football again as they are in the qualifiers. I thought he actually did quite well last year in CL vs monaco.
    Told ya all early last season , his coach was an asshat who didn’t seem @ the time too involved in decision to bring him to Brugge especially @ club record fee....it was obvious he had it for kaveh playing him when obviously injured...!
    This Bayat dude also comes across to me as a shroud & sorta scandalous fellow..! Maybe that asshole Leko expected a kickback if sort$ from that rich transfer that didn’t arrive !? So he proceeded with sabotaging of kaveh’s career !?

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Injured again sad to say it and see it but he’s not up for it physically

PFDC Hall of Famer
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,981 Times in 3,867 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
    Injured again sad to say it and see it but he’s not up for it physically
    can you read your own source? Nowhere did it say he was injured. Just asked a question if injury could have been the reason he was on the bench, which makes no sense. He was on the bench. Therefore he wasnt injured, or else hed be out of squad.
    edit : I see the title said he was injured. The actual post didnt provide any evidence. He was on the bench though as i mentioned.

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Anybody knows who is his agent!!? I got an offer for him, so far it looks like he might go back to Charleroi

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 235

You do not have permission to view the list of names.